Deus Ex 3

Rosbjerg

For console, probably, yes.

I don't even know-- is the pc version using Steam or such? What's the copy protection?

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I don't even know-- is the pc version using Steam or such? What's the copy protection?

It is Steamworks.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

And from Stephane D'astous

Yes DXHR is GOLD, but the real achievement = all skus went GOLD on their 1st submission pass! Considering the size of the game, new studio..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It is Steamworks.

Crap! I was really looking forward to this game too.

If I buy it then use a crack so I don't need Steam is that still bad? :)

Free games updated 3/4/21

It is Steamworks.

Crap! I was really looking forward to this game too.

If I buy it then use a crack so I don't need Steam is that still bad? :)

Illegal in the US, and likely in many other members of the WIPO.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, for some, probably sooner :) . I'm guessing it'll be out 4 days before release.

Well, I dunno about 4 days, but I'll definitely have my PC copy 3 days before some people here. It's good to be North American. 8)

Well, I dunno about 4 days, but I'll definitely have my PC copy 3 days before some people here. It's good to be North American. :)

Well I doubt they'll get it out 4 days ahead of time, would be funny if it was out a week or more ahead of time though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Woo. Damn the PC's voice though, heh.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The Faces look all like they're made out of plastic though. Well, maybe they are made out of plastic.

Also the proportions/anatomy is a bit off. Either too broad shoulders, or too small heads.

Orly-factor.jpg

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I like his voice, one of the most awesome "badass" voices i remember in games

Eh, seems like too much effort to it. Ah well, minor point in any case. I guess this game is shaping up to be the GOTY for the 6 weeks post release?