Deus Ex 3

Rosbjerg

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/deus-ex-hu...volutions-world

Luckily, there's more to it than just shooting, there's talking to people and hacking and stuff. :sorcerer:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Anybody else noticed Bob Page on frame 1:24 to 27?

Edit: BTW, conversations with the upgrade that reads body language, emotions, and emits pheromones (forgot its name now) is brilliant. :sorcerer:

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

How many slots does a specific body area have? I noticed 'cranium' has the social implant, the hacking implant, the stealth implant, and a small radar.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

How many slots does a specific body area have? I noticed 'cranium' has the social implant, the hacking implant, the stealth implant, and a small radar.

There are no slots. Every augmentation is installed, they're just not activated. You need xp or praxis kits to activate an augmentation.

I'm pretty sure in one of the old interviews they make mention that you can't activate everything in a single game... So specific playstyle is encouraged rather then a "i can do everything" approach.

But I might just be imagining that... :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm pretty sure in one of the old interviews they make mention that you can't activate everything in a single game... So specific playstyle is encouraged rather then a "i can do everything" approach.

But I might just be imagining that... :)

Well, that's my recollection too. It could always be folie a deux. :D

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Well, that's my recollection too. It could always be folie a deux. :D

Nonsense. All my delusions are about Godhood. I mean, if you're going to have delusions, you have to make sure that they're the really satisfying ones.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Frankly, I doubt you can, but if you can't, than this doesn't seem like a very long game to me.

Not likely since there are a lot of augs in the stealth and hacking trees.

I'm thinking that you could go for a pure combat/engineer/stealth class or a power mix with a focus on one of these. One thing that bothers me is that some areas are pretty straightforward when it comes to progression, meaning that class has little relevance but maybe that changes on higher levels.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Big question is, if you can have everything activated to the end of the game.

I hope not.

In DX:IW you were maxed halfway... so many aug updates... ;)

And I still hope they alter it so "walk up and press button" isn't 1100XP while anything else is 100XP or so

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Whoops reading failure. Excess of $5000, not $5000 :lol: Still, wonder how they'll prove the lost sales.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Why do you facepalm?

Probably: "Square Enix stated that it had suffered damages in excess of $5,000 thanks to lost sales, and was seeking an unspecified sum in restitution."

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

1: They sue someone whose name they don't even know

2: A damage of 5000 USD? How did they measure it and how the hell would it be this small?

3: Lost sales?

4: How the hell would they be damaged by a positive reception?

Edited by Oner

2: A damage of 5000 USD? How did they measure it and how the hell would it be this small?

tumblr_lmev21rJ2c1qk1depo1_400.gif

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Well, you can see it like that: If they accept the leak and don't do anything, someone might think it's okay to leak their stuff and will do it again. And again. And some day, the court might say "Hey! You haven't cared the other times, why do you care now?"

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

tumblr_lmev21rJ2c1qk1depo1_400.gif
....What?

Sorry I seemed to have missed my 2 page long rant that apparently validated using that image. :lol:

Well, you can see it like that: If they accept the leak and don't do anything, someone might think it's okay to leak their stuff and will do it again. And again. And some day, the court might say "Hey! You haven't cared the other times, why do you care now?"
That's one way to look at it. Edited by Oner

Hopefully the court also asks them to, y'know, PROVE their claim.

I suspect $ 5000 is the minimum sum they need to specify for it not to go to small claims court or equivalent. The actual sum will, of course, be bigger.

I also suspect that you don't need an advanced law degree to figure that out, even if it doesn't look like it from what you guys've posted. :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif