E3 2011

Well now that's somewhat interesting.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I gotta say, the guy from kotaku seems to be the only one who's more interested in the games than being a TV star.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

BTW, no Squenix this year? Don't they wanna push DS3 and DX?

They might but not in a conference. And that'd also include FFXIII-2

female krogan? :x

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Well, we just learned one major plot point in ME3 (Time to remove the Genophage from the Krogans)

And STEALTH GAMEPLAY!

oh and the guys Sheppard is fighting are apparently from Cerberus. this is confusing

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

But is it epic.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"epic" is probably the most used word of E3'11

Walsingham said:

Ashley...

Walsingham said:

man, this guy is bad :x

Walsingham said:

the new Driver looks like Burnout Paradise

Walsingham said: