Mass Effect 3

The new guy reminds me of the d-bags who spend an hour in the leg press reading some tuning magazine while other people are trying to actually work out. :shifty:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Kaiden doesn't look like Hudson at all.

The likeliness is uncanny.

Casey_Hudson.JPG

Also, glad I nuked Ashley because one Miranda is more than enough. I'm still working on offing her in my on/off Renegade replay.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Would be nice to get a plain Jane NPC. Neat new models, well other than the musclehead.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Neat new models, well other than the musclehead.

He's going to be the first guy who gets sacrificed for humanity.

Or 'umanity as the Illusive Man keeps saying to my unending annoyance.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Based on his expression and that reticle, I'm assuming he's the product of some bio-engineering to make the Super Soldier. That seems like a rational assumption :shifty:

Also for some reason this came to me, Ronny Cox would have been a better IM.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Neat new models, well other than the musclehead.

He's going to be the first guy who gets sacrificed for humanity.

That was my first thought.

My second was "Can we sacrifice everyone for humanity?"

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I still think the Reapers are going to be beaten by having a virus implanted from a Macintosh.

My bet is

Reaper squad member

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

He will be a special kind who likes the humanz and defends them? :>

The final story arch will probable the most stupid thing one can think off. I somehow feel it.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

The final story arch will probable the most stupid thing one can think off. I somehow feel it.

- Shepard will find an ancient Reaper Cannon shooting Dark Energy omega beams that one-shots Reapers.

- The mysterious race that created the Reapers billions of years ago will show up and shut the Reapers down.

- The Reapers will leave by their own volition after deciding organic life is unworthy to be harvested after all.

Shepard becomes the leader of the Reapers somehow and makes them leave organics alone.

You're gonna kill the Reapers by shooting certain spots on them.

It's quite brilliant design philosophy from Bioware, actually. The Protheans could build the Citadel but they couldn't figure out defeating the Reapers by shooting them in the upper right belly [battle L.A. pun intended]

Edited by Morgoth

It won't get nearly as stupid as Condemned 2's ending. And I take some comfort in that.

They could do it deus ex machina style, have some last minute weapon, ally, or weakness show up. Computer virus, space-god, control ships. Or maybe, just maybe, it'll be a fleet battle cinematic after beating up the Reaper's leader (gotta have a boss fight).

Or they'll all jump into humanoid robot skeletons at the last second and die off to assault rifles. Again. That's another possibility.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Reaper Leader: You inferior species are a danger to yourself without our guidance.

/No we aren't!

Shepard: -(Retaliate with something that doesn't address the issue)

\**** you!

Reaper Leader: You're right! *pulls out gun, shoots itself in the head*

Edited by Oner

- The mysterious race that created the Reapers billions of years ago will show up and shut the Reapers down.

They will tell Shepard that Reapers were build to battle against ancient evil or in this case ancienter evil.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Reaper Leader: You inferior species are a danger to yourself without our guidance.

/No we aren't!

Shepard: -I want to be a Reaper!

\**** you!

Reaper Leader: You're right! *pulls out gun, shoots itself in the head*

slightly improved

The Protheans could build the Citadel but they couldn't figure out defeating the Reapers by shooting them in the upper right belly [battle L.A. pun intended]

Technically... The Protheans didn't build the Citadel. They found it , just like the Asari and all the rest did...

But that's getting a little nit-picky. :lol:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

You're gonna kill the Reapers by shooting certain spots on them.

It's quite brilliant design philosophy from Bioware, actually. The Protheans could build the Citadel but they couldn't figure out defeating the Reapers by shooting them in the upper right belly [battle L.A. pun intended]

So kinda like Freespace then.