Mass Effect 3

Day 4 - ME3 Q&A's and Patryk Olejniczak

Bioware Q&A Summary

There may be time sensitive story elements though it will be more focused ones like the Normandy crew.

ME3 will make you cry!

**** you Bioware!

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Hmm....so they'll kill your girl/boyfriend off in slow motion with sombre piano in the background ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hmm....so they'll kill your girl/boyfriend off in slow motion with sombre piano in the background ?

The horror.

No, that's Max Payne... Both of them, apart from the second one having a cello.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Well I dunno if Max loved Alex, his wife and kid get it off screen. :lol: In any event, they can do it here too, about the only potentially emotionally impacting thing they could do I suppose.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well I dunno if Max loved Alex, his wife and kid get it off screen. :lol: In any event, they can do it here too, about the only potentially emotionally impacting thing they could do I suppose.

Mona!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

She didn't die (not sure which ending is canon though), although she does get shot in the graphic novel part in sort of slow motion so ok, there's that.

Miranda is confirmed back! Doesn't sound like she's a aprty member which sucks though. I hope she she can be an ally, though. And, we need to havea close up of her azz. Just sayin'! :lol:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I for one will try everything in my power to fail at saving the universe.

Even if it makes you cry?