Mass Effect 3

I don't know; FPS which have corridors and RPG's with wide-areas (like FN:V) are wide-spread. So I have no clue what he's talking about either.

And yes, the DLC is utterly lame. More respect for CDProject with giving all DLC away with patch 1.2, something BioWare couldn't even do in the UCE of Dragon Age 1 due to "legal reasons". What the hell?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

And yes, the DLC is utterly lame. More respect for CDProject with giving all DLC away with patch 1.2, something BioWare couldn't even do in the UCE of Dragon Age 1 due to "legal reasons". What the hell?

I'm not sure what wasn't given out with the DAO Ultimate Ed, but there's strict limits on the stuff you can give out for nought on the consoles. The only reason CDProjekt can do what they are doing now is because they are (for the moment) PC exclusive. Expect the situation to change when the Xpox version gets released.

And for whoever about to suggest "well, why don't they give it for free to just the PC elite", I'll roll my eyes pre-emptively at you now. :thumbsup:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

It has happened before... :lol::thumbsup:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

DA:O Ultimate has all the DLC except for promotional items that were available if you bought from specific shops and the like. Most likely Bioware was restricted by the contracts made with said retailers.

When the ME2 ultimate edition, or whatever it ends up being called, comes out, we'll see whether Bioware/EA has changed said contracts.

DA:O Ultimate has all the DLC except for promotional items that were available if you bought from specific shops and the like. Most likely Bioware was restricted by the contracts made with said retailers.

On the PC most, if not all, of them don't require online authorisation and can be downloaded from the DA wiki, too.

For ME2, I think all the preorder bonuses apart from the Gamestop exclusive Terminus Armor + Blackstorm were released in later packs. They can't be separately bought for PC/xbox, but they are available on the PS3.

A crying shame, since it's the best heavy weapon in the game (at least the most entertaining one).

Edited by Nepenthe

On the PC most, if not all, of them don't require online authorisation and can be downloaded from the DA wiki, too.

The promotional (using the char. editor etc.) can indeed. They also aren't included :lol:.

But there are quite a few who don't have a dl-link.

^

The promotional (using the char. editor etc.) can indeed. They also aren't included :rolleyes:.

But there are quite a few who don't have a dl-link.

Well, I think I have most of them and it's already skewing the balance of the game as is. Pretty sure that a lot of clever guys have created, ahem, similar items with the editor anyway, if you are absolutely set on getting those. Again, I think this is a non-issue, and I'm the guy who bought 3 versions of Mass Effect 2 to get all the stuff (+ bought a bunch of dr pepper codes from the U.S....)

It's more being promised all DLC and getting shunned out of quite a few... :rolleyes:

^

• 3 weeks later...

So, we are going to get jedis running around in recycled space dungeons?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

LOS ANGELES

^

LOS ANGELES

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Speaking of false logic, I don't think he was implying they would make a repeat of DA2, but that they would make a repeat of the process that lead to it. Whether or not you agree with the conclusions that Bioware reached from their data mining or not is a different issue.

Well, we're obviously reading the thing in different ways. Because my take on it is that they realised that they shouldn't focus on the data mining, but instead on the actual feedback. DA2 was made-by-the-numbers (and I still like it, shrug), now they're trying to think creatively again. IE. that what they learned was not to do things in the same way.

Anyone who played Mass Effect will remember how difficult it was to destroy a single Reaper, so it
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

God I hope so, otherwise they have gone completely bonkers over at EA. Still a little self effacing/deprecating on their part, and a bad move to associate a new product with a failed one.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

God I hope so, otherwise they have gone completely bonkers over at EA. Still a little self effacing/deprecating on their part, and a bad move to associate a new product with a failed one.
I don't think EA 'shopped that pic. :ermm:

I don't think EA 'shopped that pic. :ermm:

Neither do I, but I don't think its shopped. :ermm:

village_idiot.gif

Neither do I, but I don't think its shopped. :ermm:

Then you should rethink it. That's from the Microsoft E3 press conference, if you want some help with your thoughts. :ermm:

Gfted1: Not in those precise words, no.

Edited by Nepenthe