main difference between russia and usa

obyknven

To go back to the assertion about being 'strong'. What's so good about being strong, there are other adjectives I could think of ; Fair, level headed, reasonable.

they all speak to intelligence. Some areas of the world just crave a strong father figure to make them feel all warm and cozy inside. It's a really short way from strong man to tyrant, but memory is selective as long as the strong man waves the flag around a lot.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Ah, flag waving... patriotism... nationalism... the refuge of a weak mind and a means of escape for those unwilling to think independently :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Russia is a decaying, fascistic kleptocracy with cool gangsters and hot women. Basically, it's a cool setting for a crime movie but not somewhere I'd choose to live.
I agree with everything (especially the hot women thing, time for me to get serious about those Russian lessons!), except the decaying part.

Russian_economy_since_fall_of_Soviet_Union.PNG

Putin may be a quasi-fascist pedophile and an old skool KGB apparatchik, but there's little doubt that he's rebuilt the Russian economy.

Over half the people in America may be idiots, but at least they're not subservient idiots like over half the people in Russia. :shifty:
Just when I thought that you couldn't get any stupider, you go and prove me wrong. Stay strong, Krez. :salute: Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

To go back to the assertion about being 'strong'. What's so good about being strong, there are other adjectives I could think of ; Fair, level headed, reasonable.

And none of those adjectives apply to America :shifty:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Over half the people in America may be idiots, but at least they're not subservient idiots like over half the people in Russia. :shifty:

See it's not racist 'cause I insulted them both equally. Well, mostly equally.

Good ol Krezack. Always ready to remind you how your country sucks.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Over half the people in America may be idiots, but at least they're not subservient idiots like over half the people in Russia. :lol:

See it's not racist 'cause I insulted them both equally. Well, mostly equally.

Good ol Krezack. Always ready to remind you how your country sucks.

Oh, no, America is pretty great. You've just got lots of silly people residing there.

While Putin/ Medvedev have done a lot of good for Russia's economy and are infinitely more competent than that idiot Yeltsin I'd bet real money that if you put a graph of gas/oil prices and production under numbersman's graph they'd match just about exactly. The real test of their economic leadership is if they're going to use the revenues to broaden the economy or spend it on feel good vanity projects like the Winter Olympics.

stupider

No such a word.

Stupid - more stupid - most stupid

:Grammarnazi:

Est

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Russia will share its uranium enrichment technologies with the United States. Russian technologies are more advanced and energy-saving as compared to US diffusion methods. America is seeking Russian technologies, as its centrifuge program has ground to a halt.

US currently 10-20 years behind Russia. Russia uses 10th-generation separation devices, and this new factory will use 9th-generation devices. US is a very backwards country.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/03/24/47915974.html

Edited by obyknven

Yes, Russia has been a real beacon of Nuclear technology. They've barely had any major catastrophes.

Oh yeah, they're real big on saftey.

"We cannot solve problem with nuclear reactor radiation leaking on submarine"

"Iz okay, we just drink Vodka and sweat it out"

Russians are arrogant subserviant swines.

Seriously, everytime I look at this I want to know whos the alt is... Because I can't actually honestly believe anybody is this dense.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!