What are you playing now?

Coincidential or what?

Playing Runaway 3 now... :lol:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The Longest Journey. Good game so far, really like the setting. Everyone seems to hate their dad though

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well I finally got done with Vanquish today on PS3, a solid 7/10. I enjoied it alot more than GoW.

Continuing with Front Mission : Evolved on PS3.

Baldur's Gate on my Netbook.

DA:O + DA2 on PC

Oblivion and Epic Dungeon on XBOX360.

Final Fantasy on PSPgo.

Edited by Nightshape

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I was just looking at The Next Big Thing. Steam has 4 Pendulo games in a pack with three Runaway games for a decent price.

You should totally buy that pack.

Do you know how much money I've spent the past two weeks? Blast you all!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I was just looking at The Next Big Thing. Steam has 4 Pendulo games in a pack with three Runaway games for a decent price.

You should totally buy that pack.

Do you know how much money I've spent the past two weeks? Blast you all!

Don't waste your hard-earned money on anything from Pendulo Studios.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Played Runaway a bit last night. It reminds me a lot of the Broken Sword games, but with more insane moon logic. Though I guess that the "guy finds girl who is way out of his league that needs help, leads to adventure" trope is far broader than the two series.

I've got peanut butter in my inventory. I need to use peanut butter to attract ants. Do I use the peanut butter? Nooooo. I go put peanuts and butter under heat and use that instead.

EVE, plugging along to get an Orca. Also, corp mate has a friend that's the ruler of an alliance (conveniently) that holds a tiny chunk of null-sec. So woohoo, finally get to experience that side of EVE (well other than just getting blown up).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've got peanut butter in my inventory. I need to use peanut butter to attract ants. Do I use the peanut butter? Nooooo. I go put peanuts and butter under heat and use that instead.

IIRC that's because the peanut butter bottle is empty :p.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Played Runaway a bit last night. It reminds me a lot of the Broken Sword games, but with more insane moon logic. Though I guess that the "guy finds girl who is way out of his league that needs help, leads to adventure" trope is far broader than the two series.

How was Nico way out of George's league? In the first game, they were both shown as fairly average people, both struggling with their careers. They aren't as contradictory at all as in Runaway, where one is a brilliant science nerd and the other a stripper.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Nico is "fairly average?" I need to move to Absurdistan. French bombshells are normal there.

Edited by Tale

Nico is "fairly average?" I need to move to Absurdistan. French bombshells are normal there.

It's funny the kind of women one can land with a short memory and limitless self-confidence.

Just talking in general, here.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Trying out my first downloadable game **** from GOG as I purchased BG1 and BG2 so am gonna try some old skool RPGing for $9.99. Too bad I cna't find any BGs in actual stores. It better go well.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I purchased BG1 and BG2 so am gonna try some old skool RPGing for $9.99.
I read that line and instantly went on GOG to purchase BG2 as well. :thumbsup:

I had the original multi-CD version with clothmap et all, but I've managed to lost it.

Edited by trulez

I had someone take them when they moved and since I wasn't playing them at the time I never actually noticed them missing til years later and I just didn't care en ough to blow the whistle on them. Heh.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Messing with FNV to check out the patch. Technical curiosity mostly...probably won't play it long. All the weapon changes probably will = my needing to recreate a few of my little mods. I knew I should have kept more things separated...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Jumped into Rift. It's quite enjoyable and feels like the devs decided that since WoW was old and static they'd just go ahead and make a WoW 2 learning from everything WoW has done thus far and improving on it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Jumped into Rift. It's quite enjoyable and feels like the devs decided that since WoW was old and static they'd just go ahead and make a WoW 2 learning from everything WoW has done thus far and improving on it.

Where you at? I like Rift, but I haven't found anyone I like to play it with. I'm in a big guild and I just haven't connected with anyone. I'm thinking about switching to a new server to see if I can find a community I gel with more.

I'm fighting the urge to buy Another World from GoG. I didn't know they had it!

Already the past two weeks I've bought season 1 and 2 of Babylon 5, Portal 2, Mortal Kombat, the Pendulo 4 pack, Gray Matter, and 999. Do I need another game?

Where you at? I like Rift, but I haven't found anyone I like to play it with. I'm in a big guild and I just haven't connected with anyone. I'm thinking about switching to a new server to see if I can find a community I gel with more.

Should make an Obsidian Guild. Well hopefully if there's more then 3 forumites playing :p I should join a guild before I get tired of being solo on Gnarlwood.

My highest is a lvl 20 on Faeblight (an RP server). I'm starting to move to Arcanis.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

does rift require a monthly fee?

if its like guild wars i could see picking it up, i loved that game

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.