Aesthetically pleasing female character designs.

Do you not grasp the meaning of powered armor?

I hadn't mentioned it. And he most lilkely isn't familiar with 40k.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That looks more like the Anna from your sig than the Anna from Planescape Torment :p

Then lets get offical and irish up in here

annah_patty_backdrop_800x600.jpg

@Malcador Fantasy! And even for its explanation that stuff doesn't make all sense and is too much. As powered as it may be. Same counts for others though. And it isn't a bad thing. It looks cool.

Edited by C2B

If Annah (and other female PS:T characters) just wouldn't have so huge unnatural boobs.

Not a fan of that, no.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

hahaha for a second there i thought fall from grace had cloven hooves for feet in that art, and was thinking the proportion on her legs was WAY off, then i realized it was boot tops...

looked really funny for a moment though... just thought id share.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Realistic, non-boob enhancing armour? It'll never catch on.

Hmmm, depends. I said it before but the issue isn't that realistic armor isn't well liked. The issue is that most games sport a fantasy comic look and don't attempt to go into a realistic direction (Though in most cases it isn't really bad since the subject matter demands the look). The Total War series for example isn't that bad in armor.

Well, "issue" isn't the right word here but still,....

Edited by C2B

ana_20.jpg

Whoa... that's an awesome picture...! >_<

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

P1010665.JPG.jpeg

I am confus. Gauntlet construction points to Gothic style of armouring, but those tend to come with sallets and unless I miss my guess that's an armet, which is normally found on Milanese suits.

Also, that's a guy in the armour.