Aesthetically pleasing female character designs.

Studies without raw numbers = Worthless

Even with the numbers people can draw conclusions that aren't the truth/only a part of it. Because they only analyze the numbers to prove some point. Thereby overlooking context or maybe they interpret things wrong/make assumptions or they just didn't cover every important information in their study. Try something: Give 5 people the same amount of information and then let them isolated draw conclusions from it.

Random internet study that is full with pretentious talk that was written by some random dude:

Buahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Ah, I see what the problem is. You didn't actually read LoF's link.

It goes into depth on variations between races, including a discussion of the large variation between races of non-covarying elements of facial shape, with tables and everything. Its sources are almost all peer-reviewed journals. Its conclusion is obvious: the fact that you can splatter lines with ratios of 1.6 over the faces of American fashion models means exactly jack ****. I'm sure you could make a similar beauty mask if you used sqrt(2) as well.

If you think it's wrong, why don't you try putting together a counterargument instead of just going "lol, internet!" and acting hysterical? It's not that difficult, is it?

Edited by Cycloneman
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)