Man Crushes

Hurlshort

Also we are going to Man-Hell for not posting this

500full-michael-caine.jpg

Cool men have unlit cigarettes on their mouths, ALWAYS.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

jc.jpg

I think Jeremy Clarkson fits more into the "model example of how one should act and behave" category, rather than the "man-crush" zone. He is one of the worlds premier IRL trolls, though, and for that he must be revered.

classic clarkson: http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol...icle5079350.ece

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I tend to not have crushes in general on celebrities. It's usually character's they portray. That being said; Gaspard Ulliel's Hannibal Lecter is exhorbidantly passionate, intelligent, and he's not afraid at all to stand up for what he believes in. It gives me girlie wood every time I watch that movie.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

Although, you have to admit you have heard a few things about him that make you go 'what an utter prick', which retracts significantly from his Alpha maleness. He makes a good Batman though, no bout a doubt it.

And I find him to be an expectionally good actor - willing to sacrifice a lot to do what it takes to play a role..

Just doing this (from the film The Machinist, which is a really good film btw):

christian-bale-the-machinist.jpg

and going to this, in six months, is remarkable in it's own right.

batman-begins-20050526092932483-000.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

I dunno if that's method acting or lunacy. You can damage your organs by deliberately starving yourself like that.

Not only that but to raise your weight so quickly also causes damage. BTW; method acting is lunacy, he is aces in my book for his preparation for his roles ever since American Psycho.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Ooh, goody I was hoping somebody would put this thread up for me.

James Hetfield is a boner waiting to happen

JamesHetfieldTattoos1.jpg

Yep. :shifty:

megadeth208.jpg

Now I'm all horny.

John_Cooper_Skillet__by_SkilletClub.jpg

Children of Bodom are hot:

COB-wallpaper-children-of-bodom-556720_700_500.jpg

One of the best looking men alive. Meet Chip Esten. His wife is definitely hot too, for her age.

Chip_Esten_m5.jpg

Funny guy, just like a good looking guy.

bsherwood.jpg

Of course, not only white dudes are good looking, I've got a mad man crush on Wayne Brady.

0_61_wayne_brady_320.jpg

Yes, Rammstein gets me horny:

rammstein1.jpg

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Although, you have to admit you have heard a few things about him that make you go 'what an utter prick', which retracts significantly from his Alpha maleness. He makes a good Batman though, no bout a doubt it.
I don't know what you are referring to, but unless he's a wife beater or a sex offender, in my eyes that doesn't hurt his image. So, he's an **** and makes no apologies, Boo ****ing hoo. I'm sick of this goody-goody make nice guilt-flavored syrup being forced down my throat with everything.

And regarding his extreme weight changes, I'm betting he's healthier than most people who lead a sedentary life and eat trash. If only because he's got enough money to hire people who know how far he can push himself while doing that.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That Cliff guy is an idiot.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just had a thought regarding chainblades:

the priary characteristic of chainsaws is that they prefer to bounce off things than bite into them. This would surely mean that it would be far better to have chainblades on your armour than as an active weapon. That is as a means for fending off beasties.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't know what you are referring to, but unless he's a wife beater or a sex offender, in my eyes that doesn't hurt his image. So, he's an **** and makes no apologies, Boo ****ing hoo. I'm sick of this goody-goody make nice guilt-flavored syrup being forced down my throat with everything.

And regarding his extreme weight changes, I'm betting he's healthier than most people who lead a sedentary life and eat trash. If only because he's got enough money to hire people who know how far he can push himself while doing that.

Didn't he smack up his own sister, and there was that tape of him going ape**** on a sound man. It was like one of those 'You will never work in this town again' moments, like out of a bad movie. Hilarious really, but It sorta gave the impression that he is more strung out and full of himself than the default setting for an actor.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

the priary characteristic of chainsaws is that they prefer to bounce off things than bite into them.

It depends on how you angle the attack on the little "knives" on the chain. If you hone them too much forward, the chain will bite into anything and the chainsaw becomes very difficult to control (and dangerous). Too much backward and it will bounce off things, even the trees you are supposed to cut (makes work much harder). But if you hone them right, the chainsaw is neutral and easy to control.

I learned this one painful, mosquito-filled summer in a northern forest.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

This is the saddest thread to ever have existed on these boards, in all the years... I don't know weather I should be proud of your guys's ability to bond in such ways, or fearful of the obvious homoerotic gush that is taking place.

I'm cursed with an uber "male" brain. I must squish everything even remotely pink.

I can't help it.

*squish*

Katee Sackoff is about as Manly as I can go... This is a fine picture...

Katee_Sackhoff_3_69.jpgKatee_Sackhoff_3_69_thumb_1025x0.jpg

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!