Deus Ex 3

Pidesco

Considering the brilliant music in the trailers, I'll definitely be gunning for that edition. I still hope I can get an English version, while I'm fluent in French, I doubt it would be the same. Even for a game developed in Monreal. :p

Apparently Gamestop US has the "Augmented Edition" available for pre-order...

Of course, if you order via there just to get that.. you probably won't get it on day one.. ah, the choices you have to make.. :lol:

I'll just use the local Gamestop, when it shows up there. :lol:

Hate the place, but it's five minutes from work, so can't complain.

Eurogamer has more details: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-12-...gmented-edition

Looks like the mission pack is a preorder item, and the "2nd pack" is part of the limited edition. S'yeah, they aren't mutually exclusive.

Haven't seen a single preorder bonus that wouldn't have been available in Europe for the past year or so, btw. :p

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

We need someone who hates the game going in, to get it - balances things out. As for me, meh, waiting for the GOTY and a price drop of $2.50 seems like the best plan.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Considering the kind of crap most of you guys apparently are happy to pay the full price for, I find your approach in this case absurd. Unless it's again somekind of "fishing for cool points in the rpgcodex subculture" thing, and I'm not getting it. :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Considering the kind of crap most of you guys apparently are happy to pay the full price for, I find your approach in this case absurd. Unless it's again somekind of "fishing for cool points in the rpgcodex subculture" thing, and I'm not getting it. :lol:

Well we'll get your feedback on the game, so that'll contrast with the negative-to-begin-with stance as you seem to be pretty positive on the game. I've yet to pay full price for crap - although I'll admit Civ V CE was a colossal waste of money :lol:

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

True, but you can at least hope that a game in a series isn't too far gone from the games before. Dugas presents a problem in that regard, heh. But they've not messed up too much, apparently there's a 'Deus Ex' difficulty setting with less coddling as well.

Never played Thief, but much freaking out over it being third person in THI4F

As I've realised it's been about 3 or so weeks since I actually played a computer game.. I might actually try a bit of classic Deus Ex tonight for that nostalgia kick..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Can't remember a game that changed it's title in between the public being made aware and release. There was a FPS where you play an angel that did that, but I think it'd be uncommon.

Besides the 4 makes it all l337 and hip.

Malcador they haven't announced an official name yet.

And the 4 pissed off the l33t speakers so they must change it. :)

Purkake i'm not even trying make an argument. I just don't care about the name as long as it'll turn out to be the right game. And i'd buy the black tshirt they're selling with Thi4f written on it too, if they sold them anywhere close.

But we'll get to Thief when it's time for that.

1.13 killed off Ja2.