Deus Ex 3

Pidesco

Having watched the two seasons of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex recently, I really like Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. She did Motoko Kusanagi, and she did Sie, in Alpha Protocol.

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

It's not that Mark Meer is 'bad.' It's that the alternative is Jennifer Hale who is much, much better. (Though there were a few scenes in ME 2 where she sounded half-asleep)

The alternative is Jennifer Hale, who emotes much, much more. YMMV.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Mazzy Fentan is Hale's best voice performance by far.

Don't disagree necessarily... it's been ages since I've played BG2 with Mazzy, so Bastila's a lot clearer in my mind (and current favourite).

OTOH, I do think that Viconia was Grey DeLisle's best performance by far. :blink:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Laura Bailey

This was the voice actress for Deus Ex 2? Interesting... she also voiced the protagonist in Bloodrayne.

And a bazillion anime characters. Her voice was the best part of the Bloodrayne games.

Are the Bloodrayne games worth buying and playing on GOG or kind of wastes of time if one has other things to play to keep them busy?

Laura Bailey

This was the voice actress for Deus Ex 2? Interesting... she also voiced the protagonist in Bloodrayne.

And a bazillion anime characters. Her voice was the best part of the Bloodrayne games.

Are the Bloodrayne games worth buying and playing on GOG or kind of wastes of time if one has other things to play to keep them busy?

I played through the original on the PS2, and other than the awesome voice of Laura Bailey and the fact I cheated my way to the end, I don't remember much about it. Never got far into the sequel due to disinterest.

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

After New Vegas, I think I'm going to start avoiding pre-orders specifically to not get these.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I hope (and encourage!) some of you take a few minutes to do brief reviews and impressions of this game once it is released. I'm not touching it until I hear reactions from people here.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I hope (and encourage!) some of you take a few minutes to do brief reviews and impressions of this game once it is released. I'm not touching it until I hear reactions from people here.

I agree and also to take reactions from people you trust instead of just the people who go crazy for graphics and something new.

Why?

The Obsidianites don't really strike me as the "Day one!11!!" crowd...

Yeah, I pre-ordered mine a month or two back. Sometimes when I'm really interested in a game and I want to get my hands on it to see how it is rather then wait for other peoples perceptions.. I just like to put down my order so it's taken care of. Then when it arrives I can cackle maniacally... ;(

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Why?

I'll have it day one. If you want me to hit you, all you have to do is ask.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Why?

Did you see the posts earlier in this thread ? Borderline Day one people ;(

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra