Deus Ex 3

Pidesco

I will play the **** out of this, day one. I've said before that since the early days I thought this was a labour of love, and from what I've seen* and read so far this game appears to be right up my proverbial alley.

I don't know why anyone who hates what they've seen so far would rush out and buy it.

*This does not simply mean "OMG the graphics are so pretty", though I do think the graphics are pretty and unlike slowdrain I can tell the difference between Dwarf Fortress and Crysis.

Edited by Hell Kitty

I can tell the difference between Dwarf Fortress and Crysis.

Stop it. You cannot. It's not human.

but then agin you're not really human are you? You're Hell Kitty. :lol:

slowdrain

lol.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Sooo does this mean mkreku curses those meddling kids and exits stage left, only to return in the next act demanding people's credit card transactions?

(Just kidding, he is in fact the heroe of the land)

lol.

Pretty witty, huh?

More witty than I deserve, probably.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I'm getting serious bukkake vibes from you so I also think you're a pirate. Just for the record.

Does bukkake refer to anything other than a sexual act? I'm not sure what it has to do with pirating.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I'm getting serious bukkake vibes from you so I also think you're a pirate. Just for the record.

Does bukkake refer to anything other than a sexual act? I'm not sure what it has to do with pirating.

It's mkreku speak for Purkake. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Doublepost alert!

Preordered Augmented editions for PS3 and PC from Play (the first english-speaking ®etailer to have them available). Will probably cancel and switch to something local, if/when they become available, but this is one of those releases that I'm willing to really go to town with (ME2 was the last one I bought multiple copies of). :p

quote name='Nepenthe' date='Dec 2 2010, 07:13 PM' post='1084913']
I ROFLed when i saw the price tag at Play.

I groaned, but I don't expect to pay that in the end. :sorcerer:

:p

Amazon.co.uk:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (PC DVD):

Edited by Slinky

Yup, I just switched my pre-order with Amazon.co.uk to the Augmented Edition whilst I was poking around for some of the christmas shopping..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Lucky for you, you've got free shipping in England. :/ I pay 10 pounds for that.

Heh, Amazon Prime's "free next day" is worth it just for the christmas season. Books, games, and such the rest of the year make it just gravy.

Lucky for you, you've got free shipping in England. :/ I pay 10 pounds for that.

Amazon.co.uk ships free to the Netherlands too, and several other countries. Got myself DA Ultimate Edition there, no shipping costs. It isn't here next day though, I expect around these days (but the postal was on strike here, so it may take a bit longer due to that)... :facepalm:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

quote name='Nepenthe' date='Dec 2 2010, 07:13 PM' post='1084913']
I ROFLed when i saw the price tag at Play.

I groaned, but I don't expect to pay that in the end. :p

:facepalm:

Amazon.co.uk:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (PC DVD):

I have to admit, while the pre-order bonuses tend to leave me generally blah.. Things like art books with concept art and the reasons why the art changed.. and certain game soundtracks just beg for that slight bit of extra change spent on the collector's editions.