Fallout: New Vegas

Gorth

my european new vegas (dvd) will be here at wednesday but of course i cant activate it before friday, i hate activation for singleplayergames and also this steam crap, it's sad vegas is bundled with this steam garbage.

but i hope the game is worth it, the infos until now about the game are sounding great, i just hope it has not a lot of bugs.

While I'm likely to enjoy the game very very much I'm not expecting a bug-free, super-polished experience. It would be a miracle if it was, seeing as Fallout 3 was fairly buggy by itself and that Obsidian had less than 2 years to work on it (and they're not exactly known to make bug-free games either).

So, try not to set your expectations too high mkay?

BTW:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topi...st__p__16502479

I want everyone to be clear on two things from the release that went out.

1) All we announced is that the first DLC will be exclusive to Xbox LIVE. It'll be available this holiday season through Xbox LIVE.

2) More details about plans for additional content will be released in the coming weeks.

Beyond that, I don't have any information to share. Again, we'll share more info in the coming weeks.

no windows live in the same way fallout 3 used it would be much better!

fallout 3 does need windows live only for dlcs, no need for activation, no need for loggin in to windows live for anything except downloading dlcs.

fallout 3 with live was a 100% offline game, i never was logged in to windows live in my entire playtime, much more comfortable for the user than vegas with steam and online activation.

Is that a play on her sexuality? Very clever.

I don't see how her sexuality has anything to do with what I was implying, to be honest. :shifty:

Whoops, my misunderstanding. When you stated GLAD (Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders) I thought it was a play on her profile in which she states her sexuality. My bad.

No seriously, have you any idea what a common nerd would do upon stumbling on such a shop if it had Tess' face? I'm glad for her there isn't such a thing. GLAD.

Mhm.... this inspires me.

Sadly, I am too lazy today to move another finger, because it was a long and hard day.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

So, with release imminent, does it *still* require forced Steam-installation?

Because if so, I guess I would have to pass up (for now).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Nobody should be forced to install Steam. They should all want to do it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, I have Steam installed, never use it though.

Don't want Fallout to connect to it each startup though... I keep offline when playing games.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Oh, did you read the spoiler that

House is actually a space alien bent on taking over the earth?

Also

the brain in Rex actually belongs to the Chosen One.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."