Fallout: New Vegas

J.E. Sawyer

It's implied that the overseers reported to the Enclave through a non-specified communication system. As for their utility, it was data to be used to plan for the Enclave's space ship trip to colonize another planet.

Inconceivable!

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

You can see who shoots you and it's revealed that the package is important (no ****).

The package's content is actually spoiled in the comment complaining about the spoilers, which is hilarious.

You can see who shoots you and it's revealed that the package is important (no ****).

The package's content is actually spoiled in the comment complaining about the spoilers, which is hilarious.

:lol:

I must of missed that comment, still it's probably enough for me to skip this vid. Thanks.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

The guy takes the

platinum chip

out of his pocket for a second. You wouldn't know it's special if someone didn't tell you, and a Vegas themed guy possessing

a chip

is nothing surprising. He doesn't say "we wanted this" while staring at it. For all we know* it's just his lucky charm.

*Assuming we wouldn't already know, of course.

Edited by Oner

The guy takes the

platinum chip

out of his pocket for a second. You wouldn't know it's special if someone didn't tell you, and a Vegas themed guy possessing

a chip

is nothing surprising. He doesn't say "we wanted this" while staring at it. For all we know* it's just his lucky charm.

*Assuming we wouldn't already know, of course.

You made your last delivery kid. Sorry you got twisted up in this scene.

While taking out the

platinum chip

seems pretty much obvious to me. Why the hell would the guy take it out otherwise? Plus we still don't know why the hell it's so important anyway, or why the guy took it from us, so it's not like they've suddenly spoiler the first half of the story. I mean, I'm fine with people not wanting to spoil themselves but I've seen some serious overreactions.

Bethesda seems to be happy with what Obsidian has made.

of course they are, somebody has finally shown them how it should be done. I bet F4 from Beth will be a fest of recycled Obsidian ideas.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

of course they are, somebody has finally shown them how it should be done. I bet F4 from Beth will be a fest of recycled Obsidian ideas.

Well, that sounds like a good thing. But Bethesda will only love F:NV if it manages to sell well.

Well, that sounds like a good thing. But Bethesda will only love F:NV if it manages to sell well.

Assuming the reception is good, it will sell tons. The pre-orders already outnumbered those of Fallout 3, and IIRC that was more than a month ago.

Beth may want to have the fun of doing 4 themselves. Which could work out well, if that frees Obs from engine-building and lets them focus more on content.

They pretty much confirmed they will do Fallout 4 themselves, it's not like they've bought the license just to outsource it after all, and it's rumored that Fallout 4 is actually one of those two projects they are working on (after all they only have 2 big IPs).

Beth may want to have the fun of doing 4 themselves. Which could work out well, if that frees Obs from engine-building and lets them focus more on content.

They pretty much confirmed they will do Fallout 4 themselves, it's not like they've bought the license just to outsource it after all, and it's rumored that Fallout 4 is actually one of those two projects they are working on (after all they only have 2 big IPs).

They also said that they are planning revive another classic RPG franchise, so Fallout 4 isn't so certain to be already in early stages of development. It might be TES + Mysterious Classic RPG. But it's pretty obvious that they will be the ones to develop Fallout 4. Still I hope for another spin off by Obsidian.

Well, there is no doubt that a Fallout 4 from Bethesda will suck again. But hey, maybe we would see the Enclave again!

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Well, there is no doubt that a Fallout 4 from Bethesda will suck again. But hey, maybe we would see the Enclave again!

You'll probably kill me for this but I think there's potential for something good on the East Coast too. Just hire some better writers and keep the tweaks to the mechanics made by Obsidian for New Vegas.

If it's like Fallout 3 I guess I'll just wait for Obsidian's next spin-off.