Picture Thread

Rosbjerg

post-4899-1283762394_thumb.jpg

jus' doin some wicked IRL trolling at some lame exhibition

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Bokishi, what is that little rounded-screen item, to the right of the monitor, behind the stack of books, in the first pic?

Edit:oh wait, maybe it's a speaker? The lightning makes it look kinda like a screen...

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't do the face book thing, so I have no collection of narcissistic black and white studies. I have some plastic in my wallet with my picture on, but no scanner. Chap ass notebook doesn't have a webcam.

Whenever my photo-buff friend tries to sneak a shot off I flail my arms frantically, he's got a whole bunch of me like that.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Oh dear, I didnt think it was legal to look like that in Britain. Have you considered going all-in and getting a proper mullet and chaps? :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

this was just as we were getting ready to leave. up until that point he'd been wandering around rather placidly actually.

the other little bugger is the frustrating one. it was raining that day and they have an outdoor "dig site" that kids can play round in and dig up "fossils". he insisted we uncover the entire "skeleton" of some bloody dinosaur that was about 15' long :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

The solution would be to bury the little sod in turn. That would have been a priceless moment when some other kid digs HIM up! :lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oh dear, I didnt think it was legal to look like that in Britain. Have you considered going all-in and getting a proper mullet and chaps? :D

*sigh* NEVER!

I do ride a bike, so I hope that excuses the jacket :shifty:.

[retort]

Have you thought about laying off the cheeseburgers? I'm worried that you're getting fat. Also you look Finnish.

[/retort]

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

[retort]

Have you thought about laying off the cheeseburgers? I'm worried that you're getting fat. Also you look Finnish.

[/retort]

This forum discriminates against Finns!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

[retort]

[/retort]

This forum discriminates against Finns!

Oh I love Finns, they're awesome, but as Kaftan is supposed to be swedish, I figured I'd out him.

First of all, cheeseburgers are friggin' awesome and I can have as many as I want. Secondly, I totally do not look finnish. Finns are pale, swollen from cold and br

First of all, cheeseburgers are friggin' awesome and I can have as many as I want. Secondly, I totally do not look finnish. Finns are pale, swollen from cold and br
Edited by Nightshape

Hey man, keep telling yourself that when you're visiting grandma in lapland, I suppose you need to fatten up for the cold. Man, this reminds me of folks of colour who use skin lightening products, its sad man.

Lappland is in northern Sweden, you poohead. And for your information, they do have delicious cheeseburgers there aswell. Which they dont have in Finland were you only eat cucumbers and disgusting pirogi... pirogies? Pirogs? Pirogmoly? And no, I dont use anti-finnish cream more than once or twice a week.

Brand new jacket... ..I ride a cruiser.

Yeah, I bet its new. Like real new. So new you can taste what the cow ate for breakfast. I bet it looks awesome when you're 'cruising' around on your motorcycle *cough* Segway! *cough*

Hey man, keep telling yourself that when you're visiting grandma in lapland, I suppose you need to fatten up for the cold. Man, this reminds me of folks of colour who use skin lightening products, its sad man.

Lappland is in northern Sweden, you poohead. And for your information, they do have delicious cheeseburgers there aswell. Which they dont have in Finland were you only eat cucumbers and disgusting pirogi... pirogies? Pirogs? Pirogmoly? And no, I dont use anti-finnish cream more than once or twice a week.

Brand new jacket... ..I ride a cruiser.

Yeah, I bet its new. Like real new. So new you can taste what the cow ate for breakfast. I bet it looks awesome when you're 'cruising' around on your motorcycle *cough* Segway! *cough*

LMFAO.

Here, me with the bike and my OLD jacket. And a map...

untitled.bmp

post-24166-1284122549_thumb.jpg

I think segways are subsidized in the UK, so it shouldnt have been that expensive.

..also, Mkreku was born and raised in Lappland and can attest to its extreme Swedishness. Even the parts that norweigans and finns may claim as theirs (which they totally are not)

Edited by Kaftan Barlast