Picture Thread

Rosbjerg

My most recent picture.

16.jpg

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Looking through the old thread, I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw Oerwindes' pirate avatar for Jags.

Good times, good times.

I'm old, fat, and balding. No pics from me, I'm afraid.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

That old thread was definitely good times. Nice to see some updates.

....I look pretty much the same, except a little rounder of cheek & paler. The last pic was when I shaved my eyebrows off. Nothing since. Maybe later. Got a game to watch.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Here is me at a Preds game last year

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Weirdly I realised I've gone from looking like a tired Leonardo DiCaprio to a blonde Brian Cox.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Walter White: "Orogun01, I am your father. Together we can eliminate Gus & rule New Mexico!"

:lol:

Well most regulars know what my mug is like, but here's a quickie one anyway.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

We'd make the wierdest looking party if we actually got together.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Walter White: "Orogun01, I am your father. Together we can eliminate Gus & rule New Mexico!"

;)

He gave me a chemistry set for my birthday this year :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Ballroom dancing is so much fun. I stopped when I met hubby. He has two left feet. :/

zomg no wonder you were asking me about dyeing your hair - you're a colourless freak! :p

;)

But, yeah, as Shryke said I am thinking about dying my hair - likely blue/black or red/black. If that happens -it would be within the next week or so- I'll post the results. :)

Ballroom dancing is so much fun. I stopped when I met hubby. He has two left feet. :/

He just needs more practice. :)

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot