RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground

Guys, I wanna buy a new game for small money. I'm in the mood to play something...twisted. My options are either Manhunt or Second Sight. Which one is better and why?

I don't know Second Sight. Never tried Manhunt myself, but the feedback (read : comments on the forums I frequent) I've read was pretty bad. Like : it's ****. Not the **** Morgoth. Just ****.

Manhunt was the **** for me, absolutely brilliant. Where Splinter Cell felt like crap, Manhunt made up for. great game, but maybe too violent for some tastes.

Edited by Gorth
Language
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Well... Duke Nukem Forever didn't need millions of hours of work to finish, or tons of money, or dedication and passion. It just needed the promise of sex! How appropriate.

"To us, it felt like Duke can't die," said Pitchford. The Gearbox boss also related his wife's insistence that he take up Duke's cause and that if he succeeded in making it happen, she'd give him

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

I was gonna write something intyelligent, but just as I started writing this post, I felt the need to throw up. Oh em gee. Goung to bed now

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well... Duke Nukem Forever didn't need millions of hours of work to finish, or tons of money, or dedication and passion. It just needed the promise of sex! How appropriate.

"To us, it felt like Duke can't die," said Pitchford. The Gearbox boss also related his wife's insistence that he take up Duke's cause and that if he succeeded in making it happen, she'd give him

Hate the living, love the dead.

I'd make a game about space submariners, set in space, on a submarine. It would be awesome. It was also be short as submarines don't fare well in space.
Why not set in subspace? HAHAhahahahahahahahaha :thumbsup: