They don't just provide comic relief, they "are" the comic relief :ermm: And of the same kind, too : pure, undiluted craziness with a preference for big weapons, reliance on pure instinct instead of reason, a tendency to ramble incoherent and stupid things, they both love to hype themselves up (Minsc's "Stand aside evil, HERO coming through!" and Heck's strong opinion of himself as a secret agent), etc.I think I can understand why people would liken Heck to Minsc :)

Edited by Sannom

Except that Minsc never did anything remotely as cool as attaching a chaingun to the top of a subway train to give you backup.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Except that Minsc never did anything remotely as cool as attaching a chaingun to the top of a subway train to give you backup.

He did get out of a cell with no lock >_< Not to mention getting the party arrested and sent to an asylum (which was the plan all along) by just being himself. Also, having a hamster as his animal companion. Confusing a genie with his complete incomprehension of an enigm counts too.

There must be a DLC related to Operation: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just finished a replay of the game and Heck blowing Scarlet away with his shotgun near the end was some ace stuff. :(

Heck, a god among men indeed.

What?

Was that because Mike's approval was low with Scarlet

and she tried to shoot him

or because Heck didn't like Mike?

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I think that scene can trigger if you don't visit Scarlet in her little room in the final mission but not 100% sure on it. And you have to have Heck as your handler (so no saving Mina I suppose since she overwrites your handler) Either way, it was beautiful.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...