Music

Walsingham

Listening to The Ballad of Davy Crockett, from the compilation I mentioned before, Golden Voices of Yesterday. Perfect Fallout fodder. A weird start to the day tho.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Listening to The Ballad of Davy Crockett, from the compilation I mentioned before, Golden Voices of Yesterday. Perfect Fallout fodder. A weird start to the day tho.

Would of fit really nicely into New Vegas :thumbsup:

bigcrazewolf

I'd bet you've already found this one, but just in case:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Having a strange temporary(?!) obsession with 90s early 00s europop. I think it's related to flashback I got of a TVE program called Noche de Fiesta and some... fine ladies that used to dance to this stuff.

Natascha Hagen - Que Sera

Guessing this is NSFW, I didin't watch it, though :) Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Having a strange temporary(?!) obsession with 90s early 00s europop. I think it's related to flashback I got of a TVE program called Noche de Fiesta and some... fine ladies that used to dance to this stuff.

Natascha Hagen - Que Sera

Guessing this is NSFW, I didin't watch it, though :p

You have successfully reminded me of how much my life didn't used to suck, thanks! :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Would of fit really nicely into New Vegas >_<

bigcrazewolf

I'd bet you've already found this one, but just in case:

Yes I have heard that one....long time ago, but you have put up another gem that would of fit it New Vegas as well. Since I'm on PC I think that will be added to the Mojave radio station, thanks Walsingham.

Been playing frequently here in the States

BTW any brit here knows which one is Mumford? :p

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Sorry I'm a Yank, but it's this one Marcus Mumford

Please tell me there's a prize involved :p

So there is an actual Mumford and the rest are his sons? :p

PS. I'll send you a coupon or something.

village_idiot.gif

Sorry I'm a Yank, but it's this one Marcus Mumford

Please tell me there's a prize involved :shifty:

So there is an actual Mumford and the rest are his sons? :lol:

PS. I'll send you a coupon or something.

:lol: thanks I will be checking the mail regularly... no they don't appear to be his sons, I think it's more a figurative since they are someone's sons

Rarely, the radio station I listen to plays something different, heard this on it. Been stuck in my head all day, heh

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence

Not sure why it's taken me so long to decide I like Depeche Mode.

-Elwood Blues

The collected soundtracks to Babylon 5...

They actually make quite good restfull background music turned down low when you have to stay in bed..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Right now i'm listening to "Let Go (the Last Chapter)" off the sentenced's Album "Frozen" (and yes, the biboliophiliac version)

I can't wait for this creep...

"You dare stand against me?

Do you even know whom you face?

Your pathetic magics bore me, mageling.

Let this end."

A high lore skill will automatically identify a magical item as it enters your inventory.

I love Flow, even if it is a bit of a departure from Conception's earlier style.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence

Not sure why it's taken me so long to decide I like Depeche Mode.

p

Because you only recently discovered you were gay :p

You mean to tell me that I've been gay for 6 years now I find out. :p

village_idiot.gif