Music

Walsingham

Tiny Little Things

the Deadfly Ensemble.

Creepy and weird.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Overheard a snatch of a tv advert with some woman singing "Hushabye Mountain" (yes, that song from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) and now it's stuck on a loop in my head.

I guess I should be glad it's not **** Van Dyke singing it.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Virgin Steele is awesome.

Somewhat pretentious and absurdly ambitious, sure, but awesome regardless. How many other heavy metal bands can make gigantic, multi-part concept album adaptations of Greek tragedies with tons of interludes and ballads that actually work? Just about none.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Only two albums from this band - I prefer Metalizer, but apparently they're having a reunion this year.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Oingo Boingo, Insanity, from the Farewell Tour. Concert nostolgia. Danny Elfman, I miss you on the stage.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This is what rock should be.

Road racin', movin on down the line!

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

This is what rock should be.

Road racin', movin on down the line!

johnny-lost-582.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Irish Rovers - Drunken Sailor

Way hay and up she rises!

Way hay and up she rises!

Way hay and up she rises early in the morning!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...