Music

Walsingham

What a great song.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

The Tron legacy soundtrack, everything is intense 'batman' violins, but it's kinda cool. You can still hear the late 80s electro influence.

Having just seen the film I can understand why the soundtrack would be good.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

3/5 members of Awaken the Guardian-era Fates Warning have reunited, and are releasing a new album. The project is rather uncreatively titled Arch/Matheos - I guess they don't want to release it under the Fates Warning name, for whatever reason.

Regardless, I'm pumped.

You feel old when the music you remember as a new fad is termed 'classic' :lol:

It was good though. Feel like listening to 'Wild Boys' and 'Rio' again :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

music from Clint Mansell's score for The Fountain...

damn good, but seriously tugs on the soul. Really not a good idea when you're in the wrong mood.

Death is the Road to Awe

First Snow

Finish It

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

music from Clint Mansell's score for The Fountain...

damn good, but seriously tugs on the soul. Really not a good idea when you're in the wrong mood.

Death is the Road to Awe

First Snow

Finish It

Own the score, love it! :lol:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Elmore James - Early One Morning

There are a lotta blues musicians that I really like for various reasons, but I think Elmore James takes the cake in terms of sheer power. The voice, the slide guitar and just the pure goddamn groove is unbelievable. Can't sit still when listening to his stuff.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

John Arch is god.

You know, some songs start off slow and build up to a fury. This one starts off strong and then ****ing explodes.