'South Park' Creators Could Face Retribution for Depicting Muhammad, Website Warns

Guard Dog

A radical Islamic website is warning the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during an episode broadcast on Comedy Central last week.

RevolutionMuslim.com posted the warning following the 200th episode of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's "South Park," which included a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad disguised in a bear suit. The Web posting also included a graphic photo

of Theo van Gogh, a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered in 2004 after making a documentary on violence against Muslim women.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," the posting reads. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

Reaching by phone early Tuesday, Abu Talhah al Amrikee, the author of the post, said he wrote the entry to "raise awareness." He said the grisly photograph of van Gogh was meant to "explain the severity" of what Parker and Stone did by mocking Muhammad.

"It's not a threat, but it really is a likely outcome," al Amrikee said, referring to the possibility that Parker and Stone could be murdered for mocking Muhammad. "They're going to be basically on a list in the back of the minds of a large number of Muslims. It's just the reality."

Al Amrikee said the website is considering a protest against the "disgusting" show, which also depicted the Prophet Muhammad in an episode on July 4, 2001.

"This is not a small thing," he said. "We should do whatever we can to make sure it does not happen again."

The posting on RevolutionMuslim.com also includes audio of a sermon by Anwar al-Awlaki -- a radical U.S.-born preacher now believed to be hiding in Yemen -- who discusses assassinating individuals who defame the Prophet Muhammad. It also included a link to a 2009 story in the Huffington Post that gave details of Stone and Parker's mansion in Colorado.

A Comedy Central spokesman told FoxNews.com that the network

has no comment on the posting.

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/...test=latestnews

More good stuff from the the "Religion of Peace".

Actually I'd like to take revenge on Parker and Stone because the episode was not that funny. But so many others were they get a pass from me. :(

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I think this makes the episode more funny.

Gotta agree with you there.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I thought that the entire point of the bear suit etc was to hang a lampshade on the fact that they specifically didn't show him.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I remember that episode. Also this is an internet crackpot who just happens to be Muslim, he's not like the official representative of 'the religion of peace'.

You probably know my stance, I think it's the duty of every man to arbitrarily insult the prophet Mohammed until the Muslims get so used to it they forget to flip their lids. Pavlovian response therapy if you will.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Gorgon, are you referring to last weeks episode, the super best friends episode, or the family guy episode? All three had the censoring of muhammad.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

On one hand the radical Islam wishes to live strictly according to the Qu'ran and introduce the sharia, hence outlawing music, sports, cellphones, television and treating women & girls like dirt... yet on the other hand they also feel the need to spout their drivel on the internet. Does not really compute.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

On one hand the radical Islam wishes to live strictly according to the Qu'ran and introduce the sharia, hence outlawing music, sports, cellphones, television and treating women & girls like dirt... yet on the other hand they also feel the need to spout their drivel on the internet. Does not really compute.

:(

Thomas Sowell

Extremists like these are pieces of crap. 'This is not a threat'. Yes, it is. At least have the guts to admit it. What's worse is that many moderates will semi defend them by saying they were 'asking for it'.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Good. South Park is mindless middle garbage and distributes the worst principles of American politics in a ****ty, overly offensive, unfunny format. I'm sure that the end of this episode revolved around some centrist garbage about how "Maybe Muslims are kind of right, and Christians are also kind of right" or some such nonsense.

Good. South Park is mindless middle garbage and distributes the worst principles of American politics in a ****ty, overly offensive, unfunny format. I'm sure that the end of this episode revolved around some centrist garbage about how "Maybe Muslims are kind of right, and Christians are also kind of right" or some such nonsense.

You're basing your response on what you IMAGINE the episode was like.

I see.

~~

I like Gorgon's idea. It's how I got over being a shortarse.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You sir, are onejoyless and humorless dude. You really are pissed off all the time aren't you? It's not just schtick is it?

Thomas Sowell

You're basing your response on what you IMAGINE the episode was like.

I see.

Oh ho ho, nice try. But I'm not watching another episode of South Park.

Please, feel free to inform me that the episode's awful exercise in trying to give an Aesop was not actually centered on mindless centrism. Ah, but you can't, because that is all South Park is: offensive, stupid, dull centrism. It was dumb when the centrism was "atheists are so smug, oh my god!" It was dumb when the centrism was "we need both warmonger imperialists and anti-imperialists." It was dumb when the centrism was "Oh yes, hybrid cars are good... but they make you so smug!!!" And I'm sure whatever dumb mindless middle bull**** the current episode espoused was equally dumb.

You sir, are onejoyless and humorless dude. You really are pissed off all the time aren't you? It's not just schtick is it?
Having taste is not equivalent to "being pissed off all the time." I enjoy plenty of comedy shows. It's just that South Park is neither funny nor insightful.

Can't someone nuke these guys already? Oh wait that's right, their oil deposits have to be empty first.

Seriously, I'm not a hater, but fundamentalists piss me off to no extent. Not just muslims; fundamentalist catholics can be just as annoying. Where have they all gotten this insane idea that they can bully the rest of the world? Fundamentalism is one of the greatest threats to the modern world, but somehow most people in this modern world still naively consider everyone to be equal and thus worthy of life. Cultural differences are excused by moral relativism. You could argue that as long as these people keep their irrationality to themselves, no harm done. But by letting these people reproduce you're not only allowing their irrationality to continue on to next generations, you're also solidifying it, for most of it is based in tradition, and for some spaced out reason they believe the longer something has lasted, the more authority it has. I say we go Jihad on their ass. Would solve the overpopulation problem as well, which is nice.

Edited by Pope

And they wonder why they get treated like terrorists...

No. Oh wait, I forgot, you think murder is ok.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Was the bear suit a reference to pedobear?

I know that Muhammad had married through force a 10 year old girl, so that would make sense

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I'm not a big fan of South Park, but freedom of speech and satire for the yay and nobody should ever be threatened for it. It's about time the extremists grow the **** up and stop throwing temper tantrums because someone insulted their religious mommy.

On another note, what's the use of using the ignore function to ignore a poster when everyone else's going to end up quoting his posts all over the place and letting threads devolve into bickering with him? It makes me very sad. :(

I'm not a big fan of South Park, but freedom of speech and satire for the yay and nobody should ever be threatened for it. It's about time the extremists grow the **** up and stop throwing temper tantrums because someone insulted their religious mommy.

On another note, what's the use of using the ignore function to ignore a poster when everyone else's going to end up quoting his posts all over the place and letting threads devolve into bickering with him? It makes me very sad. :(

lol do you really use ignore? I am giggling IRL.

There's a ****ing ignore button? Where??

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

"Good. South Park is mindless middle garbage and distributes the worst principles of American politics in a ****ty, overly offensive, unfunny format. I'm sure that the end of this episode revolved around some centrist garbage about how "Maybe Muslims are kind of right, and Christians are also kind of right" or some such nonsense."

So, you believe it's alright to murder someone who says something you dislike? That's so beautiful.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Good. South Park is mindless middle garbage and distributes the worst principles of American politics in a ****ty, overly offensive, unfunny format. I'm sure that the end of this episode revolved around some centrist garbage about how "Maybe Muslims are kind of right, and Christians are also kind of right" or some such nonsense."

So, you believe it's alright to murder someone who says something you dislike? That's so beautiful.

He's said that he approves of that kind of bull**** numerous times before...

He certainly has. In fact, IIRC he said just thinking about it gives him a stiffy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

South Park is brilliant satire peppered with enough potty humor to make it accessible to everyone. They also don't give a crap who they offend as long as they get their point across. Which I applaud.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg