What you did today

Gorth

The TA is very very civilised. I got a warm and prolonged goodbye. Even the training unit I had a sergeant and the CO express disappointment I was being booted. Which is something I take pride in. Don't feel too sorry for me. I volunteered, I did my best, and I got unlucky with my body snapping. BFD. :p

I've already been talking to the charity Afghan Heroes, and of course I can help by explaining what we are doing and why. If I can't be in the front line I can still contribute. Only losers need a rifle to beat the Taliban!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Neighbor cat decided to give birth under our bushes since owners 1-have dogs and 2-didn't care enough to give/keep cat in a safe area. Since I'm a sympathetic idiot I'm now a bit torn about what to do about it.

They have 4 or 5 cats, 2 small dogs, 2 huge outdoor cages of tiny songbirds. Next year they'll probably bring home some chickens. >.> They don't spay/neuter and if they keep new kits (there's 4) probably wouldn't spay them either so problem will increase. These people like their pets I'm sure but still makes me angry, this isn't a case of big farmland for endless barncats.

I don't want more cats myself right this moment or else I might 'rescue' a couple. Gah. Guess I have to hand them over and just forget about it....or call animal control. :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Took AP Calc. Made it my *****. 1 down, 4 to go.

AP calc exam is a joke.

AP chem exam is even more of a joke.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Its my first day of a four day weekend off from work, but its been as hectic as any work day. Tomorrow morning my parents and I are driving to the city for family pictures with my dads side of the family, who, aside from one of my cousins, I don't really have a lot of use for, nor am I close to them. We've had this photo shoot scheduled for months, and now that its nearly time to go I'm rather unimpressed that my parents still don't have a plan for the weekend. So **** it, I went to the airport and booked a late flight home for Saturday evening, which I'm sure will piss them off royally.

Aside from that, I've been running around, picking up my mothers day gift, and scheduling appointments for my upcoming week off. Now its time to go home and tackle a mountain of laundry. Oh joy. With any luck, I'll finally be able to check out tuesday nights episode of LOST...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hungover most of today. Not much work done. Played a lot of Fallout 3. Considering buying the game of the year edition just so I can get all the DLC at once.

Back very uncomfortable. Looking after friends' dog. Poor little fellah keeps expecting me to run around and play with him like I used to do. He's had to make do with a howling contest, which has left him very very very confused.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

AP US was today. Owned that one too... Physics in Monday, psych is Tuesday, English is the day after, and than I'm done...

Took AP Calc. Made it my *****. 1 down, 4 to go.

AP calc exam is a joke.

AP chem exam is even more of a joke.

Calc was simple. I took chem last year. It wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't a joke. Then again, my teacher only covered about three-quarters of the material, so I was kinda ****ed. Got a 5 though...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

fml

What's up? :)

ugh far too much to go into

let's just say things are most definitely not going well at the moment :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Did first part of my IELTS test today. The time between start of registration (7:30) and finally getting out and getting my hands on a supersized cup of Cappucino (13:00) felt like eternity >_

Still have to do second part tomorrow. Waste of a nice weekend.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

fml

What's up? :p

let's just say things are most definitely not going well at the moment :w00t:

Come on, mate. If you can't share your innermost feelings with a bunch of transnational nerds, freaks, and political extremists then who can you share them with?

-Elwood Blues

We had the gilded age, and everything was great.

Please tell me you're joking. :(

Nope. Rockefeller, Carnegie, et al > Progressives.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

fml

What's up? :p

let's just say things are most definitely not going well at the moment :(

Come on, mate. If you can't share your innermost feelings with a bunch of transnational nerds, freaks, and political extremists then who can you share them with?

;):p

I cut the grass this morning, worked on the camaro this afternoon (no not running yet but getting close). Right now I'm sitting at ,y computer contemplating going up to the VFW for dinner and drinks (not in that order) and maybe to Morries (local bar) for a few pitchers and a few games of pool.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

We had the gilded age, and everything was great.

Please tell me you're joking. :(

Nope. Rockefeller, Carnegie, et al > Progressives.

Sorry, but that's just not true. The Gilded Age wasn't that great for anyone, even the "Robber Barons" (a.k.a the "Captains of Industry").

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Waiting for my hard drive to format so I can create the 2-disc dual boot scenario..should have picked the "quick format" option but I wanted to make sure the previous Windows install was as 'wiped' off as could be. Argh.

I let the neighbor's know about their cat...I get momentarily pissed/upset at times but I'm not actually mean. Did I mention that the neighbor's eldest son is cougar-worthy? :)

And of course, before the kittens left our yard, I took a few pictures.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Aww... :wub:

Finished second part of my test today. I think it went well, but reality will knock on my door within the next two weeks when I receive the score. I sure hope they assess the language and not the technical merits of my suggested urban infrastructure changes :ninja:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So it's sortof like an English proficiency test. What do you need that for ?.

A permanent residency application :ninja:

I got tired of always living on a temporary business visa that needs renewing. I think I'll stay for a while. Did the two sessions of my medical examination last week. I'm disgustingly healthy. I should do more violence to my body. Got a copy of my police record from Denmark. Waiting for the (similar) papers to arrive from New Zealand and the Australian Federal Police (I'm probably going to regret those speeding tickets).

Decided to pick up a book on investment after my final this Thursday. I've been thinking about investing in stock for a while now but only recently have been taking the thought seriously, anyone here have any book recommendations?

Also found out that meter reading position I inquired around two months ago probably won't happen, looks like yet another summer at the supermarket... what fun. :ninja:

Well, a agrophobe neighbor stepped outside for the first time in 3 years... and broke her ankle in the creek behind our houses. Family finally heard her calling for help and went to find her, things happen and we have to get her daughter to talk to her and the cops (we called 911). Cops try to get her away from mom in order to explain what they need and she flips out. I wasn't there, but apparently she took a swing and then ended up biting one of the cops. So she's "in the tank" cooling off, her mom is at a hospital (possibly with cuffs on as well because of the level of freaking out that she was doing), and their dog was stuck in the garage last night, making everyone have a bad nights sleep.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.