Games you are looking forward to.

Darque

Divine Wind (4th EUIII expansion)

Following the developer diaries is frustrating. Damn you Paradox, my credit card is itching!

YES! finally they are getting rid of that horrible 3D world

and going back to the EU2 way.. thank you Paradox, now I can finally look forward to actually enjoying your game!

Fortune favors the bald.

Checked my Two Worlds 2 preorder today and it's been pushed back to 20101126 now. Guess I'll continue with my New Vegas fixation for another week then.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Checked my Two Worlds 2 preorder today and it's been pushed back to 20101126 now. Guess I'll continue with my New Vegas fixation for another week then.

2011-11-13 for me, but I'm happy if I get it at all. Sony and Topware/Zuzzex aren't exactly the best of friends at the moment.

I thought it was out already? Or is that just the original german version

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Dang it..I can't make up my mind on the Tron Evolution game..

It's Tron.. so I'm interested.. but I'm getting a lil tired of all these "free running" games to make things look slick..so I'm not quite sure on that.. but then every game seller in the Uk still has the pc version as "not available in stock" compared to the console versions... :ermm:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I ended up ordering Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I was going to skip it since it seemed to be a multiplayer focused spin-off. But then I find out it has a full single player campaign and decided I couldn't miss it.

Now I'm looking forward to that, in the sense that I did free shipping, so it'll be a week or so.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

im actually planning on getting it now after reading the reviews, but I feel like I just played AC2 so I'm going to wait a year and then get brotherhood so I dont suffer AC burnout feelings. plus in a year the game will probably be $20.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I got the game on 13 November.

Pics or it didn't happen.

(and then tell me where you ordered it from because my retailer isn't doing so good)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Dang it..I can't make up my mind on the Tron Evolution game..

It's Tron.. so I'm interested.. but I'm getting a lil tired of all these "free running" games to make things look slick..so I'm not quite sure on that.. but then every game seller in the Uk still has the pc version as "not available in stock" compared to the console versions... :ermm:

Hmm. Giant Bomb's quick look made it seem kinda dull. The lightcycle sections look pretty cool though

im actually planning on getting it now after reading the reviews, but I feel like I just played AC2 so I'm going to wait a year and then get brotherhood so I dont suffer AC burnout feelings. plus in a year the game will probably be $20.

Ubisoft said an Assassin's Creed game will be released in 2011. They didn't say much other than that.

Ubisoft said an Assassin's Creed game will be released in 2011. They didn't say much other than that.

barf. if they really annualize the franchise then in 6 years I will be 3 games behind (assuming the annualization process doesnt completely destroy the quality of the games, ala every other annualized franchise)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I think I'll get Gran Turismo 5 when it comes out. It should be fairly epic, they've been working on it forever.

I don't think long developing time equals good game. To me it's pretty worrying if the game is on the workbench forever, like the devs want to make a great game but have no idea how to do that.

Looking forward Witcher 2, Deus Ex 3 and HL2-EP3, which seems to be another forever project.

Edited by Slinky