What are You playing now?

Gorth

^How did you get the title "Grand Crusader"? Im still at "Crusader", did they add more quests to the Argent Tournament line? I havent looked in on them since I completed "Crusader".

Grand Crusader I believe is completing all the hard modes in ToC25

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'll just have to get torchlight. *sigh*

To all those who have played it: what difficulty should I pick?

According to Yahtzee, it's super easy, so I'd go with a higher difficulty.

I went with hard, and I've been playing the game for like 2 hours non stop. That's a record these days. Its bloody addictive, and much more fun than Titan Quest.

@Oner: thanks.

Btw hard is what would have passed for normal in the olden days.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

For those who are interested in Stalker: Call of Pripyat, you can pre-order the Limited Special Edition extra cheap from The Hut, only
Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

For those who are interested in Stalker: Call of Pripyat, you can pre-order the Limited Special Edition extra cheap from The Hut, only

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

How do you like it? Please say that it's more about atmosphere and exploring the zone than shooting zillion bandits..

Everything I've heard has been very positive. Mostly I get the sense that most people who like STALKER think that CoP is the best of the lot. Except, of course, that it is short. More of an xpack than a full game.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Except, of course, that it is short. More of an xpack than a full game.

Short? The main story or the game overall? I don't mind if the story is short if there is lots of terrain to explore and to be scared sh!tles in.

Is this clear sky or something else ?

Call of Pripyat, as in Stalker 3.

Is this clear sky or something else ?

Call of Pripyat, as in Stalker 3.

More like Stalker 1.3

Exactly. An actual STALKER 2 is in the works I guess. Both Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat are considered standalone add-ons on to SOC, rather than new full games. CoP will apparently be the last of the SOC games.

Haven't been to the forums in quite a while, so there may be more info now.

Except, of course, that it is short. More of an xpack than a full game.

Short? The main story or the game overall? I don't mind if the story is short if there is lots of terrain to explore and to be scared sh!tles in.

There's only three or four maps, though they are apparently larger than any of the maps in the previous games.

I've played some more Borderlands now (in between my Dirt 2 sessions). I realize that this game will have close to zero replayability, with all the quests only having one solution and noone having any dialogue trees.. but I can still see myself replaying it just to get that perfect gun. Since I am a Mordecai, specialized in revolvers, I would assume that would mean a revolver with a scope, ridiculous damage and a huge magazine. I found a revolver with a great scope, gigantic damage but a two shot magazine.. Two out of three though! Getting there!

I'm on a mission to find that Tannis woman now. Will be fun to see what she looks like.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: