What are You playing now?

Gorth

Mass Effect with a male Infiltrator. Citadel Station sure is big. Or seems big, whichever.

Am having sound issues though, game either works fine after start up or goes white noise on me. Guess it's a codec problem, anyone have any recommendations?

Mass Effect with a male Infiltrator. Citadel Station sure is big. Or seems big, whichever.

Am having sound issues though, game either works fine after start up or goes white noise on me. Guess it's a codec problem, anyone have any recommendations?

well, there is a problem where it starts to use more sound channels than the computer can handle so you don't hear voice just backround

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I can hear the voices, the static (more like complete distortion) is usually the BGM but it randomly switches to voices and sounds effects.

Oh yeah, DMC 4 and MGS 2 did this too, the latter only with radio chatter and the former randomed between flawlessly good and unbearable. Then again, I played these before a win reinstall and haven't checked them since.

I think it's the game, there should be a work around (use direct sound or something in the options) that'll cut down the number of channels the game is trying to use.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Doing a paragon femShep run still. Considering leveling at least one character to 60 for the bonus in ME2.

Apparently, you can only import 11 saved games into ME 2. People with 30+ saved games on the XBox are complaining.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I wanted to buy 50$ worth of the games in the gog.com xmas sale, but after 3 failed attempts to pay with credit card (two different credit cards no less), I gave up on Good old Games. I was very unimpressed by their store software. My and my credit cards went elsewhere and bought the Heir to the Throne expansion for EU III from gamersgate, so that is what I play now.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I wanted to buy 50$ worth of the games in the gog.com xmas sale, but after 3 failed attempts to pay with credit card (two different credit cards no less), I gave up on Good old Games. I was very unimpressed by their store software. My and my credit cards went elsewhere and bought the Heir to the Throne expansion for EU III from gamersgate, so that is what I play now.

The woes of Gorth and his stolen credit cards. Gorth, my man, you're supposed to charge those babies within 1 to 2 days max AFTER the theft. If you wait too long, the true owners will cancel the cards, silly... :)

manthing2.jpg

I want to play Batman: Arkham Asylum and Dragon Age but my graphics card is melting so they cause blue screens of death.

So in the meantime I'm playing The Void which is as beautiful first-person-survival-thriller-RPG-turn-based-strategy game.

I booted up STALKER and enjoyed the atmosphere but my first go at combat sucked so I put it down again. But I did this with Torment and Deus Ex as well (my favourite games of all time) so I'm not terribly worried.

I tried playing Indigo Prophecy and while I could see myself enjoying it, the control system is so moronic it would send my insane. I'm not sure I'm willing to play it.

Oh, I'm also playing Aquaria which is this neat little indie 2D sidescroller on Steam. It's got great graphics, voice-overs, story and gameplay, though. Quite immersive.

Edited by Krezack

Funky. It worked fine on my debit MasterCard, which isn't even a true credit card. :S

Sure you entered everything correctly, including security code on the back of the card? You're probably looking at me in a bad way for asking that. Sorry. :p

Sure you entered everything correctly, including security code on the back of the card? You're probably looking at me in a bad way for asking that. Sorry. :p

I buy stuff regularly on the net, so I am fairly sure, yes :p

Quite scary really, that I use my cards often enough that I have memorised the cc numbers and the security codes for my cards o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dragon Age. But I keep passing out in the Deep Roads. So I've been playing Alpha Centauri while I try to find a new game

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Mass Effect and Uncharted 2... Maybe Killzone and Demon's Souls later?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Trying to get through ME 1 some more.

Hate to say it, but this game is boring the ever-living snot out of me. Yet, I'm looking forward to the sequel.

+1

Also, playing Drakensang: River of Time demo & replaying Venetica/Divinity 2.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Playing the Age of Decadence demo. Managed to beat it with a sword and shield guy, now doing a a character focused on hammers and dodging. Great fun.

How is it? Would you mind doing a more in depth review? My rig is busted at the moment so I can't try it myself, but I've been kind of intrigued by the whole thing.