Dragon Age Origins

Gorth

http://tvgry.pl/

Click the vid that says Gramy w Dragon Age. Polish commentary, but you'll be able to witness some next-gen rat killing, complete with blood everywhere.

Oh god YES! No RPG can get 10/10 without a rat killing tutorial! Bonus points if any sane man in your position wouldn't have to do it (like you know,a nobleman)! DA 11/10 breast gaem evar

^ One of the things that was brilliant about them was that they made games good enough to define what was or wasn't 'traditional.' BG being a classic example, even with NWN they were going places that others thought was crazy (even though I hated the end product I'll give them that). I want to see them return to that form.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

[quote name='H

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I didn't even realize that Real Time with Pause had its own official acronym.

My knowledge of acronyms pretty much maxes out at TB and RT.

Maybe we should add RTwPdIA for Real Time with Pause during Inventory Access

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

So even after killing some rats the characters are covered in blood?! In the world of Dragon Age I bet even swatting a fly would result in a pint of blood on your hand?

It's like BioWare is daring people not to take the game seriously.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Is it OK if I come into this thread just to mention Risen a few times? Risen Risen Risen.

Risen is a nice game. If BioWare released anything like it, they'd be torn to bits.

I reviewed the whole 20 pages... no gameplay footage. I guess I should go elsewhere for my gaming news.

Oh well, can't win 'em all.

If only you could google..

I imagine JRPG haters touching themselves how cool and realistic this DA vid is. It's really funny.

That Freudian has slipped.

Maybe they'll release a really exciting trailer full of poorly animated boobs, love by the campfire and Fakespeare cutscenes to keep the knitting circle over at the Bioboards happy later on :thumbsup:

Don't be an ass. I already said that the people on the BioBoards loved the trailer, unless you're suggesting I want poorly animated boobs and Fakespeare. In which case, don't be an ass.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Since the gamespot link isn't working anymore, here's youtube link for the trailer. Second time I watched that and I still think it's waste of time.

Cheers for that.

The trailer was ok, I don't get all the love. Personally the only thing I liked about it was that Leliana looked like a red headed Kate Beckinsale, pity the true game model doesn't look that good.

Everything else about it, meh.

EDIT:

Blood Dragon Armor Video

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I imagine JRPG haters touching themselves how cool and realistic this DA vid is. It's really funny.

That Freudian has slipped.

Umm...no.

Not really, but it doesn't mean we don't experiment: http://www.first-squad.com/
That was a good one, even though not perfect. Edited by Oner

With regards to the Red Dragon Armour and the 'synergy' between it and ME2.

Oh dear.

Blimey, this game is a literal roller-coaster ride between very cool, reasonably cool, meh and utter bollocks.

COnsider though that most games have neither a very cool or a reaasonably cool side and simply rollercoaster between meh and bleah.

So give Bioware credit for at least achieving degrees of coolness from time to time.

now that alpha protocol has been delayed, im actually looking forward to dragon age. i hope its good, cause there isnt much else in the rpg spectrum that looks appealing to me this holiday season.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.