What you did today

Darque

Hi noobs!

What up?

See this place is still going. c00l and stuff.

:lol: Hey, gorgeous, how have you been?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The last three weeks of my life (not including college related activities:)

....................................... .... .... ................................

I need more excitement.

Edited by Syraxis

Drinking a beer, waiting for the coals to get right in the grill, waiting for Monday Night Football. Got my phone on silent so no one can bother. Life is good.

Nice to see you again DR.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

They're back. I just heard my grill rattling so I stuck my camera out the window. Of course they scattered but I did get one of them...

post-10997-1254197273_thumb.jpg

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

This is a classic if life gives you lemons make lemonaide type deal. What you do is corral these wild critters and then collect and dry their urine into a fine powder and sell it over the internet as deer repellent. Do you realize how many hundreds if not a thousand dollars you could make. It's a pretty genius idea. Your welcome. If you'd like to pm pics/video of your hot new girlfriend I would have no qualms.

In other news I am desperately trying to preemptively salvage this semester but first I'm desperately trying to artificially create the conviction for it. It's a very sordid business trying to coerce oneself.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

In other news I am desperately trying to preemptively salvage this semester but first I'm desperately trying to artificially create the conviction for it. It's a very sordid business trying to coerce oneself.

o:)

I'd laugh more, but I've done the same thing. Sadly I don't think I've managed it to my complete satisfaction yet, but it's getting better. :disguise:

It's a very sordid business trying to coerce oneself.

You make an excellent point.

DR being married merely serves to reinforce my conviction that she is my ex who married a woman in California when it was legal.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

LOLZ Silly Brits.

=]

Quiet, you.

-Elwood Blues

Sorry Sluggo but dried and powdered coyote pee doesn't sound like a good investment to me. =]

I've got the shotgun loaded and sitting by the loft window. The screens already out. If they come calling tonight I'll be ready. I might try to get a few more pics first.

Thomas Sowell

I'm sorry to hear that GD. Slugdog Enterprises could have been the single biggest supplier of animal urine repellent in North America.

Today I think I may have finally found the one idea that I could feasibly write a novel on, though it will likely go unpublished until after I'm dead and then the entire thing will have become irrelevant. Up till now I have had vague premises and scenarios with which I tried to flesh out into an entire story but every time it would just fall apart due to it being just dumb, ripping something off or just being too lazy to follow through. Not so with this idea and in fact I'd likely be able to zombify the remains of a lot of what I've already written with some subtle and not so subtle tweaks. I have the vision, the only problem now is skill and the drive to actually write it.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.