New Mass Effect 2 character

Purkake

Because preemptive action is the best kind!

What's with all the hate? If you don't like the Bio boards don't go there.

actually, preemptive IS best. once it becomes norm that every 10th thread is a romance thread... and that every romance thread necessarily needs become a gay-romance thread, it is too late to stop. you can imagine "hate" all you want. hate is a nice charged word, ain't it? am disappointed when we see peoples use it so easily. mildly annoyed? yeah.

btw, Gromnir Doesn't go to bio boards no more... and one reason is the ubiquitous romance threads.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I was bitching about your bitching to make it stop.

:p Bitching is bitching.

Hell I would of only had that one post if you stopped adding things.

The last reply was for Gromnir, not you.

Well I assumed it was also directed at me. Assumption wrong.

btw, Gromnir Doesn't go to bio boards no more... and one reason is the ubiquitous romance threads.

The other being you were banned?

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

So can you all put your "mild annoyance" at romances and Bioware boards aside and get back to the subject at hand eg. ME2?

@Gromnir: If there will ever be a romance thread here, you can complain there. This is the somewhat official ME2 thread.

Edited by Purkake

I was bitching about your bitching to make it stop.

sweet irony.

shoulda' just stayed quiet then, 'cause Gromnir were onto other subjects... like tinker bell n' such. were your "bitching" that brought Gromnir back into the mix. congrats.

"@Gromnir: If there will ever be a romance thread here, you can complain there. This is the somewhat official ME2 thread. "

eh? perhaps you should review thread. the me2 thread seemed to get focused on M&M romance... which is what prompted our reply. in any event, your clumsy moderating attempts has sorta backfired... which should serve as some kinda lesson.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Aren't all women in ME saggy?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

"Tinkerbell" is in Dragon Age, still wrong thread.

Here we have Grunt, Freaky Fish Guy and Saggy.

tinker bell were in this thread because unbeknownst to you, this thread had already become a gay romance thread rather than an me2 thread. try to keep up with the rest of us.

HA! Good Fun!

*cough* Beneziah *cough*

Funny how I first typed Barenziah, though.

I've been trying to forget about her, thank you. She is the worst designed character in Mass Effect. Stupid looking suit and hat, bad (also predictable) writing and terrible voice acting. Every other character I liked or didn't mind, but she just gets on my nerves whenever she's on screen. I've actually started not bringing Liara along for Noveria only so I don't have to listen to any additional lines from her.

HAAAAAATE.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

*cough* Beneziah *cough*

Funny how I first typed Barenziah, though.

I've been trying to forget about her, thank you. She is the worst designed character in Mass Effect. Stupid looking suit and hat, bad (also predictable) writing and terrible voice acting. Every other character I liked or didn't mind, but she just gets on my nerves whenever she's on screen. I've actually started not bringing Liara along for Noveria only so I don't have to listen to any additional lines from her.

HAAAAAATE.

She reminds me of a female Scorpius from Farscape.

If it has, then what are you still doing here?

clearly you have already forgotten the last couple of pages from this thread. our motivations is obvious. however, am a bit surprised you continue your misguided & self-appointed moderation duties.

"Stupid looking suit and hat"

is 'cause she is evil. gotta look like The Spider Queen if you is evil, right?

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

I guess now is a good time to mention again that Bioware romances are completely optional.

:p

The start of this discussion was that many on the bio boards thought they weren't optional but essential. If you saying there is an anti-gay sentiment here, I pretty sure your wrong.

That's quite a leap you made there.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

clearly you have already forgotten the last couple of pages from this thread. our motivations is obvious. however, am a bit surprised you continue your misguided & self-appointed moderation duties.

Your(whoever the "you" are) motivations are far from obvious and please continue your off-topic tangents, don't let me(or common courtesy) stop you.

Edited by Purkake

That's quite a leap you made there.

No not really. No one said anything about not wanting romances, there was talk about M/M romance and that is the respone by those on the bio boards when someone posts something derogatory in those threads.

There was a discussion about badly done romances and people being obsessed with romances. I simply pointed out that all romances can be skipped, which is what I usually do.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

please continue your off-topic tangents, don't let me(or common courtesy) stop you.

see, if you had taken that attitude from the start (w/o the sarcasm) everything woulda' been fine.

as for our motivations... your lack o' comprehension in this case can hardly be attributed to Gromnir. stated several times that we is resistant to obsidian boards following the example o' bio in regards to the seeming number and ardor of gay romance posters. your willful ignorance regarding Gromnir posts and the thread in which you is posting, while amusing, is hardly believable.

as for me2... am gonna be genuine disappointed if we get an anime-esque pinocchio bit. me2 were actual kind a refreshing in that the ai were bad guys and there weren't no lengthy and cliche "what is the nature of a digital soul" bit. sure, you gotta address to some degree, but would rather not substantial rehash that tired bit in yet another sci-fi offering. has been done to death.

HA! Good Fun!

actually, preemptive IS best. once it becomes norm that every 10th thread is a romance thread... and that every romance thread necessarily needs become a gay-romance thread, it is too late to stop.

That's right.

Dunno what you did to get banned. Probably said something intelligent and spot on, that kind of thing doesnt pay off at all there.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

actually, preemptive IS best. once it becomes norm that every 10th thread is a romance thread... and that every romance thread necessarily needs become a gay-romance thread, it is too late to stop.

That's right.

Dunno what you did to get banned. Probably said something intelligent and spot on, that kind of thing doesnt pay off at all there.

worthy of note:

1) banning does not preclude our ability to read the bio boards

2) banning Gromnir does not prevent us from simply creating an alt account

regardless, our banning didn't change our visiting o' the bio boards.

am not gonna revisit the cause o' our banning, but Gromnir alternatively defends and criticizes bioware as much now as he did previous to banning. our banning does not in any way increase or diminish the quality o' bio games... am not so petty as to allow priestly to alter our perspective of bio games.

and to stay on-topic... no Pinocchio for me2.

HA! Good Fun!

You don't (usually) get banned for criticizing BIO games or even BIO themselves. It's how one does it. People criticize BIO all the time there. *shrug*

P.S. ME > KOTOR and ME2 > KOTOR2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You don't (usually) get banned for criticizing BIO games or even BIO themselves. It's how one does it. People criticize BIO all the time there. *shrug*

P.S. ME > KOTOR and ME2 > KOTOR2

it was once the case that criticism o' bio games was okie dokie. is not so much the case anymore. biowarians will lock threads real fast if there is too much criticism. is not like olden days... which ain't necessary bad, just different.

*shrug*

again, ain't gonna get into details, but in point o' fact, we had hardly posted at bio for more than 6 months previous to our ban. is not the ban that decreased our interest in bio boards. actually, we posted at bio more in the 6 months after After our ban as 'posed to before. had genuine questions 'bout motb and later soz. little new info was coming out regarding da... and we had said all we needed to say 'bout me.

HA! Good Fun!

Carth was an interesting, well-written character and I look forward to his reincarnation in Mass Effect 2 as a "new" character in your party.

On a more serious note, I think I'll enjoy ME2 a lot more than Dragon Age. At least it doesn't have a weird ad campaign.

Carth was an interesting, well-written character and I look forward to his reincarnation in Mass Effect 2 as a "new" character in your party.

On a more serious note, I think I'll enjoy ME2 a lot more than Dragon Age. At least it doesn't have a weird ad campaign.

announcing that sheppard could die was kinda weird.... possibly more weird than the Blood & Sex ads for da... which were kinda funny.

anybody figured out why they announced sheppard's possible death? the omg potential were complete wasted.

HA! Good Fun!