New Mass Effect 2 character

Purkake

If ME2 doesn't allow me to continue with my paragon character then I probably won't bother with it.

Of course it allows. Like everybody should have noticed by now, bio is aiming their trailers to younger gamers who (mostly) love stuff like that.

Hopefully she won't have that bitch attitude 24/7. Characters like that really annoy me.

How is her being an ugly lizard better than just being ugly?
How is it worse? She (?) is an alien. I just don't like when they take human beauty canons and build alien/fantastic chracters around them. That's just my opinion, though.

Agreed. I don't mind beautiful alien girls, but there needs to be ugly ones, too. Ones that are more... alien. Ones that don't attract us because they simply aren't part of our species. Something less anthropomorphic and more believable.

How is her being an ugly lizard better than just being ugly?
How is it worse? She (?) is an alien. I just don't like when they take human beauty canons and build alien/fantastic chracters around them. That's just my opinion, though.

Agreed. I don't mind beautiful alien girls, but there needs to be ugly ones, too. Ones that are more... alien. Ones that don't attract us because they simply aren't part of our species. Something less anthropomorphic and more believable.

But if she's not smoking, then she becomes unboneable. And therein lies the problem.

Remember guys: If she smokes, she pokes.

manthing2.jpg

I think the confirmed squad mates so far are:

1.Tali

2.Jacob

3.Miranda

4.Thane

5.Grunt

6.Subject Zero

7.Salarian Scientist (?)

8.Geth (?)

9. ???

10. ???

Jerret Lee said on the Subject Zero thread: 'Yep, there are 10 potential squad mates to recruit from around the galaxy to take on your mission. The more you take, and the more loyal you make them, the better your odds of survival.'

But if she's not smoking, then she becomes unboneable. And therein lies the problem.

Remember guys: If she smokes, she pokes.

Strange, she looks 'romancable' in the video.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I think the confirmed squad mates so far are:

1.Tali

2.Jacob

3.Miranda

4.Thane

5.Grunt

6.Subject Zero

7.Salarian Scientist (?)

8.Geth (?)

9. ???

10. ???

I'm still wondering if the disparity due to the original "12 different NPCs" and the current "you can get 10 npcs on a playthrough" is due to 1 slot being reserved to a ME1 romance. Or maybe they just get the bridge dropped on them. :thumbsup:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif