New Mass Effect 2 character

Purkake

Have they released there will be a Male + Male romance... ish NPC for ME2?

Just wondering. Still need to play through ME1 and have no romances... now that I know WHAT explicitly to avoid.

They haven't announced any of the new romances. If there was a M/M romance, would you prefer a human or an alien?

Bioware has said they aren't doing anymore M/M romances due to lack of popular demand apparently.

Um, no.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Guest Slinky

Looks like the looooooooooonnng awaited second DLC for ME is finally arriving. ME's achievements on XBox 360 has been updated:

Undisputed

Complete Ahern's survival mission

New Sheriff in Town

Take first place in any combat scenario on Pinnacle Station

Best of the Best

Take first place in 12 combat scenarios on Pinnacle Station

Source

So it is going to be some gladiator-type thing.. :teehee:

Have they released there will be a Male + Male romance... ish NPC for ME2?

Just wondering. Still need to play through ME1 and have no romances... now that I know WHAT explicitly to avoid.

They haven't announced any of the new romances. If there was a M/M romance, would you prefer a human or an alien?

I honestly would not care... human or alien.

What is interesting is, I follow this one Bioware dev's blog, and he is VERY Gay friendly, in that he said he was trying to sneak in a male/male romance into the game he was working on, because the VO's were already done and other things... and so he could possibly sneak it in. :D . Later on he finally could mention he was working on Mass Effect 2, though currently he can't talk too much about the game until later (such as confirming he did sneak this in).

Anyways, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

mass effect was almost really good.

instead it was just decent.

maybe part 2 = fixed?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

What is interesting is, I follow this one Bioware dev's blog, and he is VERY Gay friendly, in that he said he was trying to sneak in a male/male romance into the game he was working on, because the VO's were already done and other things... and so he could possibly sneak it in. :D .

Yes if you've been around the DA forums there's a horde of people pushing for m/m romances with quiet support from the developers. The issue is pushed so adamantly you would think that's the only thing thats keeping DA from being the next best thing since sliced bread.

:p

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

What is interesting is, I follow this one Bioware dev's blog, and he is VERY Gay friendly, in that he said he was trying to sneak in a male/male romance into the game he was working on, because the VO's were already done and other things... and so he could possibly sneak it in. :D . Later on he finally could mention he was working on Mass Effect 2, though currently he can't talk too much about the game until later (such as confirming he did sneak this in).

I ask because there was a small debate the other day about whether using aliens for same-sex romances was 'dodging the issue.' Personally, I can

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I ask because there was a small debate the other day about whether using aliens for same-sex romances was 'dodging the issue.' Personally, I can

I definitely wouldn't mind a M/M romance option, though it comes kind of late, as Garrus Vakarian will, most likely, be unavailable.

On this subject, wouldn't certain forms of same sex intercourse be potentially fatal for Turians? Their physiology is fundamentally different from ours and our food can be poisonous to them.

I definitely wouldn't mind a M/M romance option, though it comes kind of late, as Garrus Vakarian will, most likely, be unavailable.

On this subject, wouldn't certain forms of same sex intercourse be potentially fatal for Turians? Their physiology is fundamentally different from ours and our food can be poisonous to them.

Then they shouldn't swallow.

Patrick Weeks talked about this previously. As the creators of the ME universe see it, diseases should not cross specie lines. A turian getting an STD from a human is like a human getting an STD from an oak tree.

The problem with the quarians is that their immune system is so unused to non-sterile environments, it doesn

Patrick Weeks talked about this previously. As the creators of the ME universe see it, diseases should not cross specie lines. A turian getting an STD from a human is like a human getting an STD from an oak tree.

Humans can carry plant viruses.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlere...i?artid=1310655

The authors set out looking for pathogenic enteric viruses, but found very few human viruses. Instead, they found a

You "found" it? How do you find such a thing without looking for it? Was Garrus pouting in the cover of Time at the local newsstand? Was Garrus winking at you on a huge billboard just outside of Pozn

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Possibly someone linked to it on another forum as a joke. Happens a lot on the forums I go to... <.<

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guest PoziomyPion

How anyone can have erotic fantasies about furries is beyond me. I'd rather keep images of Bambi's mother dancing on a pole away from my brain.

There's weird and creepy - furries fall into a creepy category.

am thankful that we do not take message boards serious. for three o' the four years our sister were at berkeley, she lived at a co-op with 6 lesbians and a transsexual. Gromnir learned a great deal 'bout the gay community in the bay area. picked up a good enchilada recipe too from one of the "lipstick lesbians." over the years we has worked with more than a few gay colleagues. you got any idea how many openly gay lawyers there is in northern california? am thankful that real life experience inoculated us from the gayness o' the bioware boards. is no more demanding and obnoxious group o' posters at bioware than the folk lobbying for gay romance (or better gay romance) in every bio game. is like karzak and dual-wield. heck, Gromnir initially supported notion o' better dw options for bg2 thieves, but by time bg2 hit shelves karzak had made us so that we hoped all thief characters would has only a single arm so as to make dw impossible. is similar with the demands for more poncy same-sex romances. initially we supported, but now?

actually, the ultra fixated romance fans, regardless o' gender preference, is a blight on the bio boards... but the homosexual contingent somehow seems to be the most disproportionate loud, demanding, and indignant o' the lot. if we could get Mr. Peabody and Sherman to set the way-back machine to late 90s, we would do everything in our power to kill bio's inclusion o' optional romances in bg2.

no doubt Gromnir gets stuck with gay-basher label. fine. is not accurate, but is a typical knee-jerk reaction that if you criticize a gay person or gay community then you must be a gay basher. is bs, but is ok.

'course now that we is talking gay and pr0n in this thread, it is doomed... and that may be a good thing.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Take a tour around furaffinity.net and see if your sanity survives.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"