New Mass Effect 2 character

Purkake

Take a tour around furaffinity.net and see if your sanity survives.

"drink me"

maybe Gromnir ain't any smarter than alice, but hanging 'round these boards, codex, and similar such places has taught us to pretty much avoid any unfamiliar link or site we sees posted. the magical "drink me" spell does not affect us.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I've seen things that you people wouldn't believe. A forum full of people who believed that Digimon were real and "the Event" was coming where our world would be joined with the "Digiworld". A place solely dedicated to gruesome pictures of dead people. And 4chan, oh god, 4chan. All these sites will (hopefully) be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Edited by Purkake

I've seen things that you people wouldn't believe. A forum full of people who believed that Digimon were real and "the Event" was coming where our world would be joined with the "Digiworld". A place solely dedicated to gruesome pictures of dead people. And 4chan, oh god, 4chan. All these sites will (hopefully) be lost in time, like tears in rain.
If by lost in time you mean purged by steel, phosphor and plasma, then I'm all for the idea.

I know a former zoophile furry lesbian who used to hallucinate a red werewolf who acts as some sort of guardian and control-freak-boyfriend-with-violent-behaviour . But now she's taken pills and she's seeing wonderful cute pink things. She also has a fascination with rats, skulls and painting horrific and gory images with, occasionally, her own blood. She's not the worst. By "know" I mean have talked/chatted with over the internet long enough to know her.

furryhomeschool.jpg

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm sure it's a testament to my horribly sheltered life, but I have no idea what "furries" are. Nor do I want to know.

The great fear in learning of something is that it can never be unlearned. :/

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

One thing I've learned from my years on the internet is that even were I to outlive Methuselah, I would never be able to come up with the practices and obsessions and fetishes I have heard about on message boards over the years.

I simply lack the wit and imagination. And frankly, I'm happy that way.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

is no more demanding and obnoxious group o' posters at bioware than the folk lobbying for gay romance (or better gay romance) in every bio game. is similar with the demands for more poncy same-sex romances. initially we supported, but now?

actually, the ultra fixated romance fans, regardless o' gender preference, is a blight on the bio boards... but the homosexual contingent somehow seems to be the most disproportionate loud, demanding, and indignant o' the lot. if we could get Mr. Peabody and Sherman to set the way-back machine to late 90s, we would do everything in our power to kill bio's inclusion o' optional romances in bg2.

no doubt Gromnir gets stuck with gay-basher label. fine. is not accurate, but is a typical knee-jerk reaction that if you criticize a gay person or gay community then you must be a gay basher. is bs, but is ok.

HA! Good Fun!

I agree.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Guest PoziomyPion
is no more demanding and obnoxious group o' posters at bioware than the folk lobbying for gay romance (or better gay romance) in every bio game. is similar with the demands for more poncy same-sex romances. initially we supported, but now?

actually, the ultra fixated romance fans, regardless o' gender preference, is a blight on the bio boards... but the homosexual contingent somehow seems to be the most disproportionate loud, demanding, and indignant o' the lot. if we could get Mr. Peabody and Sherman to set the way-back machine to late 90s, we would do everything in our power to kill bio's inclusion o' optional romances in bg2.

no doubt Gromnir gets stuck with gay-basher label. fine. is not accurate, but is a typical knee-jerk reaction that if you criticize a gay person or gay community then you must be a gay basher. is bs, but is ok.

HA! Good Fun!

I agree.

Seconded, but I wouldn't dramatize too much. Those "better gay romance" people seem to be in a minority and they are just loud. Besides Biowarians don't listen to them anyway - romance fetishists have mods made by Melirinda (you know the one that decided to rape Bishops character in NWN2 with some awful writing), and they actually like them.

And dont except to be called a gaybasher, you are not some drama queen :down: and a lot of gays and lesbians would agree with you(believe it or not).

Going back on topic :) I refuse to believe that a mother would teach her child about furries. I hope they took that child away from her(or he run away with a circus troupe).

Seconded, but I wouldn't dramatize too much. Those "better gay romance" people seem to be in a minority and they are just loud. Besides Biowarians don't listen to them anyway - romance fetishists have mods made by Melirinda (you know the one that decided to rape Bishops character in NWN2 with some awful writing), and they actually like them.

Its beyond irritating. Also, saying anything against them is a recipe to get buried under a ton of bricks. Not only that but any sort of harsher criticism on Bioware's recent games get spammed and locked up. With that sort of feedback its no wonder their games are getting worse and worse.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

All these sites will (hopefully) be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Obvious Bladerunner-reference is obvious! :down:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest Slinky

I personally have nothing against gay people and I wouldn't mind at all if some game had a gay romance, if it is optional. But I really don't see any major gamestudio, like bioware, doing a gay romance anytime soon. Games are a multimillion business and I have no doubt in my mind what would happen if ME2 (or some other game) had a gay romance.

There would be an huuuuuge hubalaboo when politicians, groups like "Mothers Against Everything" and "Lets Drink Beer and Teach Our Children to Shoot With Guns", religious people and media would start screaming with one voice.

I really don't think Bio or any other studio is ready to go for that, especially on these financial times.

Edited by Slinky

All these sites will (hopefully) be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Obvious Bladerunner-reference is obvious! :down:

Apparently not obvious enough :)

I personally have nothing against gay people and I wouldn't mind at all if some game had a gay romance, if it is optional. But I really don't see any major gamestudio, like bioware, doing a gay romance anytime soon. Games are a multimillion business and I have no doubt in my mind what would happen if ME2 (or some other game) had a gay romance.

There would be an huuuuuge hubalaboo when politicians, groups like "Mothers Against Everything" and "Lets Drink Beer and Teach Our Children to Shoot With Guns", religious people and media would start screaming with one voice.

I really don't think Bio or any other studio is ready to go for that, especially on these financial times.

ME already had a gay romance. The only thing anyone cared about was 3 seconds of blue ass, nobody cared about the gay aspect.

Edited by Purkake