What you did today

Gorth

Meanwhile I'm still salivating over the fact that I'm an NPC in a game now... I just wonder if it's gonna be the guy who appears for thirty seconds to die (probably).

Calax - the new Trask Ulgo :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Meanwhile I'm still salivating over the fact that I'm an NPC in a game now... I just wonder if it's gonna be the guy who appears for thirty seconds to die (probably).

Thats what you won for your fanfic, right? What game will you be in? Personally, I think thats pretty friggin cool. I would love to see Gfted1 in a game but I would want it to be my avvy.

They haven't told me which game I got into, they don't know yet (might be aliens). But I think they're gonna use my REAL name rather than my Handle so I might or might not tell you who I am depending on what happens to my character :D

Calax - the new Trask Ulgo :sorcerer:

actually I was thinking worse than Trask... more like a guy who appears just long enough to say a single line and then die (like the scientist at the end of noveria)

What'd be really awesome (but too much work I'd think) is if they had me submit a pic or something and then they modeled the NPC after me totally... (well maybe not psycologically but still)

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

They have a green one at the lot down off Winchester, but its got more miles and costs a little more because it's automatic. This one has 4wd and everything else I'm looking for and the price is right. White would not be my first choice but it will do.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

i wanted black, but ended up with the deep metallic blue nissan uses. it's pretty dark, so i was ok with it. of course, when i showed up, my wife and son were already in the back seat going gaga over the DVD player that was built-in, which sort of killed any negotiation power i had. grrr...

assuming i stick with the xterra for my 4-wheeling needs until it dies, which is actually a not very likely assumption, my next car will be a family car: infinity m45x... mmmmmm. :)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Woke to find my head unusually muzzy. The heating is on, but it's sunny.

I had a long dream last night about my family. My siblings were trying to explain themselves, but I flew to another country. Damn fine idea, if you ask me.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Woke to find my head unusually muzzy. The heating is on, but it's sunny.

I had a long dream last night about my family. My siblings were trying to explain themselves, but I flew to another country. Damn fine idea, if you ask me.

Australia is nice this time of year :)

Those parts that aren't burnt to ashes or flooded that is :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Glorious weather today. I couldn't be arsed to go out in it, tho. I only got round to gardening about 1600.

Did a bunch of tidying and cooking just now, while listening to Richard Cheese. Chicken soup from leftovers, a huge cookie from the leftover crumble mix, and some artichokes I found. All remaining veg eaten raw for no good reason.

I don't think I mentioned my cunning pudding plan. Basically in the base of a bread tin I melted butter and brown sugar until it was toffee, then filled the remainder with chopped plums, cooked for a while, then added a little water and topped off with the crumble topping ( I think you call crumble cobbler in the states). Baked until teh topping was good and brown and the toffee plum goo was bubbling out the sides. No spices. Incredible pudding.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

oh god i feel horrible

last night consisted of a bottle of bourbon and one of tequila

that plus drinking games = hangover for me this morning

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

i had some fast moving stomach illness pass through me yesterday. my belly isn't in the best of conditions to begin with, and whatever hit me simply made things worse. tight cramp and it was obvious nothing was digesting. somewhere between 4:00 and 5:00 a.m., the brain decided it was time to get up and call for an evacuation. that helped, though i never did get to sleep. the belly is still sore, but better. it was a rather violent evacuation, so i expect things to be out of sorts for another day or so.

taks

i had some fast moving stomach illness pass through me yesterday. my belly isn't in the best of conditions to begin with, and whatever hit me simply made things worse. tight cramp and it was obvious nothing was digesting. somewhere between 4:00 and 5:00 a.m., the brain decided it was time to get up and call for an evacuation. that helped, though i never did get to sleep. the belly is still sore, but better. it was a rather violent evacuation, so i expect things to be out of sorts for another day or so.

Oof. Condolences. "Evacuations," as you say, are seldom pleasant.

I've been dealing with a sinus thing lately-- congestion, pressure, headaches, etc. But Advil Cold & Sinus is some awesome stuff, so it's not really bothering me all that much, so long as I keep popping two of those suckers every 6-ish hours.

i'm pretty sure i've had both flus this year already. the last one ended a few weeks ago and now i have the consistent cough that won't go away. actually, the cough is better than it has been, so maybe i'm finally healing.

whatever caused the morning issues seems to be gone, too. i'm wiped out, however, and still a little shaky from the events. i hate evacuating. always have. like, i fear that more than i fear needles and needles are pass-out worthy for me.

next year, i'm getting the flu shots (my son didn't get them this year, either). my wife has passed through cold and flu season without as much as a sniffle. beatch.

taks

All of my friends at work who got the flu shots ended up sick with the flu. I didn't take one and i sure didn't get the flu either.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm not a giver, i'm a reciever :woot:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I just chased away the last people from my birthday party. It was pretty cool, even though we're all going to a party tomorrow (and a hardware expo) so there was no booze involved. And it's now 19 minutes past midnight (where I am) so it's too late to congratulate me now.

So **** you all for forgetting my birthday!! Heartless bastards.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just chased away the last people from my birthday party. It was pretty cool, even though we're all going to a party tomorrow (and a hardware expo) so there was no booze involved. And it's now 19 minutes past midnight (where I am) so it's too late to congratulate me now.

So **** you all for forgetting my birthday!! Heartless bastards.

HA! (of course now you all will forget my birthday... even though it's pot heads favorite day, the day hitler was born, and the columbine highschool incident's anniversary... now I'm depressed)

Did my taxes... overall I should be getting about 500 from the government.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm going to remember just to make mkreku jealous.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.