What are you playing now?

Gorth

what it's on PC??? few minutes ago i just found "MLB 2K9 for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, and DS (a PSP version comes later)"... i started to cry...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Im playing "lets sit and wait to download 15.2gb froms STEAMs overloaded servers, because Im an idiot that thought hed be playing sooner if he got a digital download". It's great.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

i'm wondering if i should get some of the sports games for my son (PS3)... are there any good ones that might be playable by a 5-year old? keep in mind, this is a 5-year old that mastered devil may cry 4 and uncharted in a few hours.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Im playing "lets sit and wait to download 15.2gb froms STEAMs overloaded servers, because Im an idiot that thought hed be playing sooner if he got a digital download". It's great.

i have heard of this game. i think it is also subtitled "brain fart" but commonly referred to as "duhhhhh." ;)

actually, i kicked off the one DD that i did (witcher enhanced) at like 1:00 a.m. on a work night so i had no worries when i got to it 18 hours later.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Get him Grand Turismo and you could be raising the next Lewis Hamilton ;)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

what it's on PC??? few minutes ago i just found "MLB 2K9 for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, and DS (a PSP version comes later)"... i started to cry...

Yes PC. Demo is supposed to be out today? http://2ksports.com/downloads/new

Also be aware the game DOES NOT support wireless controllers. No online play and is on sale for $20.00

If you search here in this thread, you can find some gameplay videos

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/2k-s...sion-2k9-3.html

Edited by Kelverin

so dumbed down console version?

bah and i kinda wanted to play new sports game after 5 year break...

Edited by Mamoulian War

i'm wondering if i should get some of the sports games for my son (PS3)... are there any good ones that might be playable by a 5-year old? keep in mind, this is a 5-year old that mastered devil may cry 4 and uncharted in a few hours.

taks

He can play most games... as to the 2k series vs EA sports lineup it's really dependent on personal preference. I think NBA 2k is a little bit better recieved by critics than NBA 0X. Madden is the only football game worth anything however.

So as to sports, it mainly is personal preference and the sport you want.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm so happy I'm on a 100mb internet connection.. average speed is 1,5 mb/s and I'm already at 15% wohoo!

No sleep for me tonight though.. ;)

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah, I understand that it's a gameplay function (weapon degradation) but real life weapons can fire thousands of rounds of ammunition before being affected by wear and tear.. It's a bit annoying that weapons are so often being portrayed in games as fragile and undependable. They're not.

I agree. There's nothing wrong with gameplay mechanic of weapon degradation, but the rates in almost all games are way too high, where it just becomes annoying without adding anything to the gameplay.

I agree entirely. I don't mind seeing some degradation, but I would rather have it associated either with inferior weapons or lack of care. Maybe the age of the weapon. I think this is something that Fallout 3 does well with the jamming feature. If the weapon is in great shape it does more damage and is less likely to jam. It doesn't break gameplay, but it does reward players who take care of their weapons. I think weapons that are extremely well made/cared for should deteriorate more slowly or perhaps not at all depending on the time frame for the game. If you're in a game world that has a short time frame, such as maybe 36 hours, then I don't think your weapon should break unless you specfically do something to break it. Fallout 3 wasn't perfect, and I would like to see the mechanics tightened, but I don't want to spend the entire game tinkering with my weapon, realism or not. In much the same way as fast respawns, I think games that feature deteriorating equipment tend to go too far in actual gameplay.

I've been playing a little bit of FEAR 2. I have a bit of jetlag and I'm afraid that the game is making me a bit nauseated to play. ;)

so dumbed down console version?

Maybe today, but after the community gets a hold of it the console version will be the one "dumbed down"

Smoother/better graphics and soon better game play PC> the rest

Will think about it then...

Finished FEAR 2. I've actually enjoyed all the FEAR titles. I know some folks didn't like the second one, but I thought it played well. FEAR 2 really isn't any better than... what was it called? Perseus Mandate or something? I dunno. Anyhow, I enjoyed FEAR 2 PJ just fine. The ending was a bit much for me. I rolled my eyes at that one. :( Otherwise, a nice shooter and a lot of fun.

I was playing FEAR 2 when someone on my friends list invited me to a PvP Left4Dead game. I just wanted to finish FEAR, so I ditched when they had an extra person. I was almost done when I headed out of town.

you PC apologist.

That's PC elitist or PC snob to you jerk

If you make the plunge, check out both these sites, what they have done with MVP 2005 on the PC is unbelievable, I am sure they will work 2k9 over as well

http://www.mvpmods.com/

http://www.eamods.com/

Edited by Kelverin

After making my first Wordpress blog(sheesh, that was simple enough), I played some more Mount and Blade and realised that sticking to your fief was the last thing one should do in order to prosper. Instead, I raided the countryside somewhat, bet in a tournament(bet myself of course) and won and generally on my skill of being a major pain in the ass for the warring states.

I think it might be time to try some semi-professional mods, especially ones with story content, since I've just about seen enough of the vanilla game.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ironically, I'm still playing Oblivion and enjoying it a fair bit. Playing it straight after Morrowind I feel like I'm just trying to suck the juice out of the pale shadow, but with the mods the exploration / dungeoneering is still fun. I've just walked to all 7 cities in a fairly roundabout manner, stopping by at most places I find, and doing some quests in all the guilds. I'm level 10 and just got access to the Arcane University. This is near where the game broke completely for me last time - level scaling started producing uberbandits of Glass/whatever armour and of course enchanting gives you completely broken gear. We'll see how Fransesco and other mods fare with that.

The Dark Brotherhood quests are still fun enough as I remember, but they are just as railroaded as anything else. In the Bruma one where you drop the stuffed head on top of the guy in the couch, you can hardly sneak around because the house is so tiny; in fact most of the quests feel like you are in some sort of Fast-Track world where an 'investigation' consists of talking to one beggar and stealing one book, a 'rescue' consists of kililng five goblins in a miniature dungeon, and so forth.

I'll probably stick with it for a few more hours, then move on to E:TW on Friday, when it comes out here. Anybody getting it as soon as it unlocks (which I think is very soon)?

you PC apologist.

That's PC elitist or PC snob to you jerk

If you make the plunge, check out both these sites, what they have done with MVP 2005 on the PC is unbelievable, I am sure they will work 2k9 over as well

http://www.mvpmods.com/

http://www.eamods.com/

It looks interesting :)

Do you know by any chance about some sites which still holds High Heat Baseball 2003 mods? looks like my google skills are failing me atm ;)

Empire Total War..

I've only been able to play a few hours so far (I took the day off from work to do so heh) and I must say that it's a pretty cool game - there are some minor things that I don't like, but they are very superficial compared to what I do like.

The game feels polished, and thought-out - and the very new way of handling provinces and cities takes some getting used to, but is imo a much more logical way of handling buildings. Instead of having everyting in one city or castle, now all barracks, workshops etc. are spread out in villages and towns, who are governed by a regional capital (which also has a lot of building in it). So in effect you have fewer provinces (France for instance is just one province), but now your assest are spread out on the map - which means they can be destroyed without laying siege to the main city.

If you are fan of the series you should seriously consider buying this, if you haven't already! ;)

A small setback; they've gone back to the "clone-armies" of Rome, your soldiers have very limited variation. Backpacks etc are different, but their faces and uniform (even their hats) are all the same for each unit.

Fortune favors the bald.

Been playing old FPS games lately.

Notably 3D Realm's Lo-Wang: The Shadow Warrior which is an awesome game parodying us Asians with great design levels and bucketloads of toilet humour I find myself appreciating ^^; I even loled when I found an easter egg on the first level referencing Singapore's(Country I'm living in) canning sentence.

Another game had been playing is Hexen. Made me realise how difficult old games were where you had to travel through mazes and huge maps just to find a switch or a key. But its got a charm and play factor I can't actually point out that the games in this generation is solely lacking. Games like Blood, Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior had personality with a game focused mainly on pure run and shoot gameplay.

Must be nostalgia and me getting old. le sigh.