PETITION: NINJA ROBOT CRATE KITTENS IN THE GAME

I don't know what's wrong with you Obs, you NEED kittens in your games. I mean, Infinite ammo? Fine. No gay love interest? I can live. But NOT KITTENS?! Are you mad? I find it offensive and DEMAND that you change the game to include baby cats.

So I am starting a petition to get KITTENS IN THE GAME, because I really think a bunch of people signing on an online forum can drastically change a game's design!!!!11!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

They said that there were no kittens in the game? Link?

If true, That's absurd!

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Or an ability to launch a kitten into an enemy compound and slay everyone inside stealthily?

Or a Nina robot crate kitten crawl skill?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm sorry, but a gun shooting unlimited kittens would be totally unrealistic. Where would Thorton keep the infinite kittens, for example? Ever thought of that? Didn't think so. Furthermore, Thorton would have to carry around infinite kitty litter boxes, and unlimited amounts of cat food. Also, unlimited kittens would take away from the fun and depth added by having to decide between wet food and dry food. Finally, all the used kitty litter would make it a bit harder to explain how Thorton is able to do stealth kills.

The bottom line is that a gun that shoots kittens is only realistic and fun if there's a limited supply of kittens available to the player. This goes without saying. Even if I just said it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

If you're going to have different safehouses in the game, you should be able to have a kitten in each one, with a spy babe to take care of it while you're away. Perhaps we could load pictures of our cats into the game and it would make a game version of them. Or maybe we could have an option to turn all of the characters into cats and I could let my cats play the game. I keep trying to get them to play the games with me but they refuse to role-play as a human and won't play any game until I replace the main character model with a cat and rewrite the dialogue to suit them.

I don't know. They look like panther hybrids trained to kill.

Brian makes a lot of money off the side, see.

The same place where you learned manners and social conduct?
It's not a very difficult word. Four Ses. That's all. It's got "ass" in it twice. It's not like we're talking about one of those words with three or four vowels in a random order like Sioux.
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

It's not a very difficult word.

Let me guess, you are a native English speaker?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

One of my favourite stealth sequences from an RPG was from Quest for Glory 1, where as a thief you broke into a little old lady's house and had to ransack her living room under the watchful gaze of her kitty. Having an unpredictable observer who might raise the alarm at any moment was very interesting - and you had to be very mindful of that cat. :rolleyes:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Yeah, I am.

On further consideration, I've come to the conclusion that I was overly harsh on my post, and would thus like to apologize to Moatilliatta for its tone. I'm not really sure why I got annoyed by that in particular.

Sorry.

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Yeah, I am.

On further consideration, I've come to the conclusion that I was overly harsh on my post, and would thus like to apologize to Moatilliatta for its tone. I'm not really sure why I got annoyed by that in particular.

Sorry.

Everybody can have a bad day... :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

One of my favourite stealth sequences from an RPG was from Quest for Glory 1, where as a thief you broke into a little old lady's house and had to ransack her living room under the watchful gaze of her kitty. Having an unpredictable observer who might raise the alarm at any moment was very interesting - and you had to be very mindful of that cat. :ermm:

On a serious note, something like that would be very cool.