What you did today

Gorth

Well, good luck. I have my own interview to worry about on Friday, and I am really not looking forward to it for the simple reason that I recently looked of my revised class lineup and realized that it would conflict with the job. Oh well... :rolleyes:

Don't worry too much about it. It gets worse when you think about it beforehand. Eventually you sike yourself out and when you get in there, you're just sweating for no reason. Make sure you get a lot of sleep and wake up a good while before the interview.

I could be out at the park with my camera, but today I'm waiting for the cableTV guy. I hope he won't turn out to be a psychotic stalker. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think the best way to go to an interview is to see it as YOU testing THEM. But failing that, before you leave teh house, walk around for a bit with your eyes closed. Really focusses your head. Note: don't trip and fall out of a window while doing this.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

oh, HIDA scan results were also normal. i was directed to a dietitian. it's not my diet. follow-up tomorrow and i'm going to ask point blank to be put on the antibiotics. grrr...
Sometimes it's a good idea to do so. Saves you a lot of stress, tests (if there are any you haven't taken yet :ermm:) and money if you can tell the doctor what your various symptoms are, what you think it is, and what you need against it. Tested it, worked. Same for my girlfriend.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I managed to pick the lock of an old strongbox containing an even more emotional mass of love letters. It was actually laughably simple once I set my mind to it. A combination of force on the lid, and a few shimmies with a screwdriver. The contents, however, were startlingly intense. Inside were also cassette tapes from my former fiancee sent while she was in France. I don't own a tape player any more but will have to listen to them, obviously, although I expect they will just make me sad. :ermm:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

burn 'em. burn it all. if you are no longer with her, nor have hope of ever being with her again, it is not worth dredging up old memories. if you can't do it, then you haven't let go and this could be the step you need to take to get over her. either way, you'll feel better afterwards. tested that, and it works. not sure about my old girlfriends... of course, more often than not they were booting me to the curb (i am a pain, you know).

yeah, samm, i agree. the reason my physician had me go through all this is because it all started the same time as the anxiety. well, 6 weeks after the first attack, but the stomach issues triggered the second attack, which resulted in a 9 month stint on zoloft (for which i have 6 months to go). it seemed the right thing to do (getting all the tests) when the endoscopy came back negative for h. pylori, particularly since the alternative was some sort of cancer or any one of a myriad abdominal problems that are much worse than an ulcer. hindsight, however, says otherwise, since every other test i've had says i'm normal (ha!). this is particularly true now that i've done more research and have educated myself on what could cause a false positive (taking PPIs is what). :blink:

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I managed to pick the lock of an old strongbox containing an even more emotional mass of love letters. It was actually laughably simple once I set my mind to it. A combination of force on the lid, and a few shimmies with a screwdriver. The contents, however, were startlingly intense. Inside were also cassette tapes from my former fiancee sent while she was in France. I don't own a tape player any more but will have to listen to them, obviously, although I expect they will just make me sad. :blink:

If you parted ways in a hateful manner, destroy it. If not keep it. Its part of your past.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I had an interview today for a job at school...

Good luck :blink:

The "oddest" interview I've done (applying for a job) took place from 2:00am to 6:00am in the morning on a conference call. You just have to love time zone differences :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm surprised you chaps think I should bur any of it. What is so bad about a bit of pain?

-Elwood Blues

It's not so much the pain you want to avoid as the drunk dialing...

And since we can't be there to take your phone away from you when you're drunk... well... perhaps it's better not to go there... :unsure:

I say keep 'em, though. It's always interesting to go back and read what you were thinking ages ago, gives you a different perspective on the present.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Agreed to take car of 3 dogs for the next week.. pay-off - me and the gf gets to spend the time in their house..

conclusion: I never want to have dogs! altough I wouldn't mind living in a large house.

Fortune favors the bald.

today has gotten off to a bad start

i got to work like 30mins late because of stupid public transport

first the bus was 20mins late, then the driver was a moron and kept giving way when he shouldn't and stopping at green lights, and then the damn thing got stuck on one side of the bus tunnel

i'm seriously considering buying myself a car again :p

one odd thing when i got to work though. i had a message from a friend of a friend that i met drunkenly at a party last year sometime asking me how i was. when i replied saying i was surprised she remembered me, she said "how could i forget such a pretty face?"

haha me so sexy ;)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

one odd thing when i got to work though. i had a message from a friend of a friend that i met drunkenly at a party last year sometime asking me how i was. when i replied saying i was surprised she remembered me, she said "how could i forget such a pretty face?"

haha me so sexy :p

i h8 u :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

haha me so sexy ;)

I have concluded that I should move to New Zealand, as Shryke seems to be almost perpetually drunk and never far from a lady. :p

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

haha me so sexy :lol:

I have concluded that I should move to New Zealand, as Shryke seems to be almost perpetually drunk and never far from a lady. ;)

that's just because the vast majority of my friends are ladies :p

Really, Shryke must be some sort of an android bot deviced to make psychological test on internet geeks. Subjects: jealousy, disbelief

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

and on top of that confusion on how someone who looks like Jesus can be so popular

I mean hello, we're not in 70's are we?!?!?!?!?!?

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Really, Shryke must be some sort of an android bot deviced to make psychological test on internet geeks. Subjects: jealousy, disbelief

:ermm:

i gotta say, this day has started to get a bit better

i'm currently organising to quickly sneak off to the pub on my lunchbreak with a workmate for a couple of quick ones o:)

haha me so sexy :lol:

I have concluded that I should move to New Zealand, as Shryke seems to be almost perpetually drunk and never far from a lady. o:)

that's just because the vast majority of my friends are ladies :ermm:

So are mine, but I don't get laid nearly as much as you seem to. :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm surprised you chaps think I should bur any of it. What is so bad about a bit of pain?

it's not so much about the pain, it's about reliving the pain over and over. it is not healthy to do this.

taks

comrade taks... just because.