ZOMBIE ROLEPLAY PALOOZA!

thepixiesrock

Im sitting in a rockingchair on the back porch, smoking a fine pipe and cleaning my elephant gun.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

*notices coke ended and leaves for shop. Gets ghastly feeling from the open sky*

Immah roleplaying Accept

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*^How you doin?*

*giggles vapidly and leans over the bar exposing ridiculous amounts of cleavage as her gaze drifts over her target predatorily*

"Better now you're here..."

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

I love where this is going...as long as the eagle lands from the setting of the sun if you catch my meaning. Girls like that kind of thing.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I love where this is going...as long as the eagle lands from the setting of the sun if you catch my meaning. Girls like that kind of thing.

I have no idea what this means... but I imagine that's probably a good thing...

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

I'm wondering where my girlfriend is, as she's not answering the phone. I could go round to her house, but she's probably down at some bar, flirting with other guys. I hope something rotten happens to her.

Meanwhile I settle down to the first few lines of my hopelessly unfinished anti-zombie chainmail hauberk.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

*Well, since Pixies did not like my idea -id est me posting as myself- I guess I will come up with something else that is more "normal" and "everyday."*

I decide that I might as well go out to a bar to get a drink, but then think better of it and spend the time cleaning some items that are laying around the house.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It still burns, so I decided to go see a doctor. The doctor is wearing a robe and wizard hat. I do not trust him.

I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I have arrived at the party. I get off my kangaroo and greet the host. We all snort some cocaine and laugh, because that's what we do in Australia when we're not mugging nobles and consorting with harlots.

I wasn't aware you did ANYTHING besides rob nobles and consort with harlots.

Annoyed by the parlous state of my home projects, I put on my running shoes and set off for a run through the gathering gloom. I will be wearing an listening to extremely loud earphones.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm tired from pushing all the women and children away.

And also quite disturbed by the fact that some guy was following me earlier, urinating on everyone I'd toppled over..

I find a sail boat, but suddenly remember I have no idea how to navigate a boat.

The bar around the corner seems quite lively, alot of screaming and tequila drinking.. So I head there.

Fortune favors the bald.

After an exhausting set of intensive running i notice what appears to be two people trying to help someone who has fallen over. At least it looks that way from this distance.

-Elwood Blues

*stands at Night's door, annoyed that he's so slow to open.*

"Ey, did you get that thing I sent you? And I need to borrow your lawnmower and a safety helmet."

*tries to sneak a peak inside to see if night has a wizard robe on his coathanger*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

*Due to my excessive Zombie Paranoia, I am now in Jail after deliberately breaking a shop window with a brick, hoping the bars will keep me safe. Feeling safer, I return to my annoying self, rattling my metal prison cup on the bars*

"Guards! I need a refill!"