ZOMBIE ROLEPLAY PALOOZA!

thepixiesrock

Reaching the Ice-Bar a guy comes out and starts an argument with the doorkeeper.

Suddenly I hear screaming around the corner and loose my balance, as really hungry looking guy pushes me over and jumps at the doorkeeper. The hungry looking guy tears a piece of the other guys neck out and starts biting in the flesh wound.. I puke and roll around trying to get to my feet - I run for the harbour as I get my balance.. Think to myself "****! ... How hard can it be to steer a boat!?"

Fortune favors the bald.

I see someone running, and, clutching my hand, move to join them. but just as I do a cold wet hand grabs my ear and tears it off. The pain is immense, burt I push through it and chase after the other fleeing people in the direction of the harbour.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

THERE WERE NO ZOMBIES IT WAS THE PLANTS ALL ALONG!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The Architect

I sat at the dining room table, drinking a caramel cappuccino, feeling a tad mopey, regretting selling those plants to Pixies.

/Runs through thread naked.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

/gasps in a zombie fashion.

(it sounds lik GRRRRRRRRRARARHGH, but deeply perplexed and confused)

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

[please note the zombie related newsflash in the zombie survival sticky]

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Allan is unsure of whether or not he should prepare to lay the beatdown on zombies, or his friend's ridiculously stupid husband. I mean, on the one hand there is saving the world....but on the other hand, this guy really needs a smack upside the head! DIlemmas!

Maybe I should go looking for new recruits for the ZCP?... Comrade Boris woule be proud :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

*gleefully slams open the door to the bar everyone's at wearing a blood-splashed raincoat*

Hey, does anyone know if this whole zombie infestation is real or not? Because if it isnt, I just killed a whoooole lot of people!

*laughs disturbingly*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Having come to alanschu to get some of whatever it was he was offering earlier, I decide to take the opportunity to steal a whole bunch of his stuff while he's on the loo.

It's okay to steal from him because I wouldn't have bought that stuff anyway.

I escape by jumping through the window... ignoring the fact zombies do not jump. I procede to try and organize the zombie movement.

Predicted result: success in 2367.8674 years.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

"Ahhhh....much bet....WTF mate!? Who took my stuff? I bet it was a bleeding pirate!!!"

*scurries to find secret ninja gear*

Time to finally settle this once and for all....ninja > pirate. And I might just decapitate a few zombies in the process!