What are you playing now?

So, whole thing was getting better and better...

...and then I end up in some sort of ****ing Hallowbrook Hotel full with bloodthirsty sabbath.

This level SUCKS hard.

Damn straight, dude. The game pretty much takes a nosedive towards the end. It's too hack and/or slash-y for my liking.

Yeah, I've heard that many times, but often I hear the turning point is the Nosferatu sewers (which were HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE, worst area in game by far) and what came afterwards - Chinatown etc. - was overall great and offered variety of missions (though Chinatown was a lot smallet than others) so I didn't think too much out of it.

Combat isn't that horrible. It's still clunky but it is better than I was led to believe (and what I believed based on early game), sometimes even fun. It is great to munchkin loads of enemies with combo of lvl 5 Celerity and automatic shotgun :p

Still, Hallowbrook hotel sucks hard. Maybe I have enough will tomorrow to slug through... >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Disciples 2: Gold Edition is pure win.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I started playing Goldeneye again on my beat up N64 the other day. My controller's so screwed up I actually have to play with cheats enabled...

Sure it's the controller. :lol:

The center prong is totally snapped off underneath the joystick, which itself is partially caved in, and the right shoulder button sometimes sticks. You want pictures?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Disciples 2: Gold Edition is pure win.

:lol:

I've completed that game as Elves and Empire. Currently playing Mortis' minions :skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I started playing Goldeneye again on my beat up N64 the other day. My controller's so screwed up I actually have to play with cheats enabled...

Sure it's the controller. :lol:

The center prong is totally snapped off underneath the joystick, which itself is partially caved in, and the right shoulder button sometimes sticks. You want pictures?

What the hell did you do to your controller? :skull: Both of mine are still in perfect condition and I wasn't exactly gentle with them.

JA2 - Thanks to the constant discussion here, I was forced to install and have another go through. I've started with Red, Bull, and Danny, along with my IMP guy. I just took the airport. I love the new inventory system, it's awesome to have to use holsters and not being able to carry 5 mortars around.

Blubber Volley 8)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Just finished VtM: Bloodlines (went for Anarch ending)

Ahahahahahahahahhahahahaa 8):lol: :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Crap, this haven't happened for me in ages. I started second game immeaditly after finishing Bloodlines. Oh, and not only one, but THREE (and that is unheard of. I guess that could be interpreted I loved the game...

One as badass "**** you ****" brujah chick (just reached Downtown)

Other one as crazy malkavian babe

And third as male ventrue (whose personality I ripped off from Gendo Ikari who fits in VtM very well :ermm: )

On the top of that I started Arcanum, hoping for once I'll finish the game

Looks like it'll be all Troika for me for the following weeks \o/

Edited by Xard

Bloodlines and Arcanum are both really good games. People badmouth Troika some, but they did a lot right.

And yeah, Xardie, Brujah chicks kick butt. I am always a Brujah chick. I think it is my destiny.

Can't possibly beat the thrill of activiatign celerity and potence and pummelling your enemies to death as they float around in mid air slo mo style. Its like bullet time, except with fists.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Bloodlines and Arcanum are both really good games. People badmouth Troika some, but they did a lot right.

And yeah, Xardie, Brujah chicks kick butt. I am always a Brujah chick. I think it is my destiny.

Can't possibly beat the thrill of activiatign celerity and potence and pummelling your enemies to death as they float around in mid air slo mo style. Its like bullet time, except with fists.

I have to say Arcanum is strange beast. It has one of the worst GUI's I've ever encountered - that has been TWICE reason for me abandonding the game before getting very far-, rather mundane writing, horrible and unbalanced combat and it is ****ing hideous*.

But on the other hand it has fantastic roleplaying and awesome milieu. And heart you have to admit

*When compared to Fallouts and PS:T that is, games I had just previously played before first trying Arcanum.

Bloodlines however became one of my favourite games. Fantastic writing

I have to say Arcanum is strange beast. It has one of the worst GUI's I've ever encountered - that has been TWICE reason for me abandonding the game before getting very far-, rather mundane writing, horrible and unbalanced combat and it is ****ing hideous*.

But on the other hand it has fantastic roleplaying and awesome milieu. And heart you have to admit

*When compared to Fallouts and PS:T that is, games I had just previously played before first trying Arcanum.

Bloodlines however became one of my favourite games. Fantastic writing

Arcanum definitely has its flaws, but as a crpg that is seriously into world depth and roleplaying options I think its right up there with Fallout and PS:T. Its one of those games where I can overlook the problems because the postives are so awesome.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Uh, I bought Call of Duty 2 for a tenner and started it on Hardened from the get-go. It's frustrating at times, but has that skin-of-your-teeth feel I missed from ever since MoH:Frontlines. Granted, I haven't actually played the prequel besides the two demos. I guess I'll get to that soon, the sequel goes rather speedily. I'm already in El Alamein and started only yesterday. And that's counting all the million reloads I had to do to get through those horrifyingly difficult Stalingrad defense sections.

I'm also still playing Disciples 2 Gallean's Return and love it to bits. The art direction is godly and it's just on the border between challenging and slightly frustrating.

God, I wish my fuse was longer. I've yelled out loud so many times after starting both games this week. Then again, those outbursts just speak of the good old adrenaline and I've missed that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

COD1 and COD4 are MUCH better than number 2 or 3. 2 feels put together in a hurry, and three isn't from infinity ward. COD1 was AWESOME even though it didn't have the normandy landing from MOH AA.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That means I know how to spent that next tenner.

Thanks, Cal!

Great news is that I mayhap can run it on full settings, unlike certain other fps.

kirottu said:

Uh, I bought Call of Duty 2 for a tenner and started it on Hardened from the get-go. It's frustrating at times, but has that skin-of-your-teeth feel I missed from ever since MoH:Frontlines. Granted, I haven't actually played the prequel besides the two demos. I guess I'll get to that soon, the sequel goes rather speedily. I'm already in El Alamein and started only yesterday. And that's counting all the million reloads I had to do to get through those horrifyingly difficult Stalingrad defense sections.

The Russian campaign was awesome, but not even close to the hardest section in the game. :sweat:

COD1 had some of the greatest moments I've ever seen in a fps... Like the first part of the russkie campaign being done WITHOUT A GUN! or the brit campaign being just sheer awesomness... it also has the longest single player campaign out of em all, AND it's got United Offensive as an expansion (you get to play as a RAF gunner in a b17!)

COD4 is second best IMHO. it's single player is too short for me

then COD2

Then COD3

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

but the missions are really intense in COD4! More so than any other game in the series.

I'm really in doubt wether I like COD1 or 4 more.

Have any of you played the "credits" mission? great fun..

Fortune favors the bald.