Pictures of your games

Hi Res Gaming!

SHOCK003.GIF

SHOCK004.GIF

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Such beautiful water. But it looks even better ingame.

I'm currently playing Crysis now that I have a video card that can run it on high (with very high tweaks), and I often stop just to admire the scenery. And yes, the water is nice.

Edited by Hell Kitty

Hi Res Gaming!

post-34-1221494912_thumb.png

post-34-1221494924_thumb.png

That is such an awesome game.

Its funny how it was so heavily criticized for being too demanding of the hardware.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

HoMM 3 :lol:

wrong thread lol

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Such beautiful water. But it looks even better ingame.

I'm currently playing Crysis now that I have a video card that can run it on high (with very high tweaks), and I often stop just to admire the scenery. And yes, the water is nice.

Agreed. Screenshots don't do it justice. You really need to be able to see it in motion to get the full effect.

And that's why lifedebts just don't work. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Temple of Elemental Evil.

The criticisms by members on this board about TOEE combat are misguided at best. Out and out lies at worst.

I agree.

hehe i always found that amusing

Me too. ONe of the best parts of going DS.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I do feel guilty afterwords. I like Mission but if I play DS, I have to play the role.

I couldn't believe they actually added something like that the first time I played through. Definitely the thing that I feel the guiltiest about when playing DS.

It's fun. WoWish is good, since Warcraft is a ripoff of Warhammer in the first place... But yeah, I like how it looks. Feels differently from WoW though.

The circle is now complete!

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."