Pictures of your games

It's a good deal more warlike and violent than WoW. There are a lot of explosions and bombs going off all over the place, and stuff is on fire everywhere. Still, I loved the graphical styling of WoW, so you might not like it if you hated WoW graphics.

:)

On the left of the screen, 3/4 of the way down there are three different heads peeking out, what is that?

Lol, there were just not enough players around during that time, so I didn't have the motivation to finish all quests alone...

More pics:

Stylish

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2165/war2mh1.jpg' alt='war2mh1.jpg'>

Sightseeing a'la Destruction

war3el3.jpg

THIS IS WAR!

war4hi7.jpg

The Inevitable City crashes my computer like crazy. And something about Vista causes it to be a full lock up, rather than a CTD.

Hmm....starnge. I'm playing it with Vista too, with no issues whatsoever. Now I know that sounds silly, but just make sure to have everything updated (OS, drivers).

It might be fixed since the small patch a couple days ago, I just haven't worked up the nerve to test it out. It's definitely more stable overall for me. I updated my video card drivers, I'll have to look and see if there is anything else as well.

Be vewwy vewwy quiet - I'm hunting wabbits. The invisible, bloodsucking sort.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

This is still one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. The monster hunting aspect simply never gets old. I'm not sure I like the changes they've made to bloodsuckers, though, what with them being invulnerable while invisible and all...

My gawd WAR is an ugly game....

Have you seen it in action? I'm not arguing that it is high end, it certainly doesn't match up with Age of Conan or even LotR Online, but the activity on a field of battle is pretty impressive. I'd say it is functional.

:sorcerer:

That's so awesome.

Can you post a screenie of combat with her as the avatar?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

This is still one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. The monster hunting aspect simply never gets old. I'm not sure I like the changes they've made to bloodsuckers, though, what with them being invulnerable while invisible and all...

What is that, a Quake 2 mod?

What is that, a Quake 2 mod?

heh, somebody who never played ST.A.L.K.E.R. :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ok, here's a combat pic - I'll have better ones up soon. The only real issue is the fact that the sword looks slightly too big, but as soon as I figure out what line in the .2da controls weapon scale that will be fixed. ;)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot