Pictures of your games

Yeah, I just found my copy, although I would buy it again if it did come out in another format* - if only to show support for the game.

*Provided it was not too expensive.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Having survived the 12 levels of hell within the sewers of Waterdeep, our brave adventurers venture forth to Darkmoon (Eye of the Beholder II).

Here is my level 7 Paladin missing with his +5 Long Sword and with bless and 18/25 STR.

UIXSS065.jpg

Next, our ever adventurous party sumbles upon a trove of sweet sweet PHAT LEWT! I quikly save my game. HOW AWESOME IS THIS!!! Oh wait...

UIXSS064.jpg

oops...

UIXSS067.jpg

HARD CORE OLD SKOOL! :(

I like how Gharik is mindlessly grinning while facing his own oblivion.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Going through NWN2 again with some mods. Trying to get as dramatic of screenshots as I can. :)

post-17979-1217376585_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1217376602_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1217376621_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1217376635_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1217376653_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1217376668_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You should do better to protect them from lead poisoning. Its bad for one's health.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

That's what happens when I turn off Turned Based AI. Two of them bought it with those huge robot thingies and the other got in the line of fire of my players Gauss Mini Gun. Stupid AI. I am close to the end of the game now I have to get some green recruits.

I could load from a previous saved game but I said at the beginning of this game, anyone dies, they're dead. Perma death.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Nuke Cola orders have been cancelled.

:shifty:

having finally gotten that game, I should play it some day. Is there anything like mods or mandatory things to add to it? I have the official patch 1.27 downloaded, but that is about it.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:lol:

having finally gotten that game, I should play it some day. Is there anything like mods or mandatory things to add to it? I have the official patch 1.27 downloaded, but that is about it.

This will tell you the amusing encounters you may see.

Mod sources. I always have the FoT All Items mod. It gives you all of the items and vehicles in the first bunker. I haven't tried anything else yet.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Now that definitly looks better than the 360 version.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

:(

This will tell you the amusing encounters you may see.

Mod sources. I always have the FoT All Items mod. It gives you all of the items and vehicles in the first bunker. I haven't tried anything else yet.

Hey, the game has Morte in it!

Thanks DR, I'll have a look at them and see if something catches the eye besides the All Items mod :*

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein