Pictures of your games

Hellgate London Demo - It's ok, I might buy it if I found it on sale. :sorcerer:

I found it quite boring. But I never finished it, so maybe it got better?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

The pic of my first Shepherd for the MEPC.

post-17979-1212016852_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Did you try to create a unibrow or what?

No. I was trying for a Vin Diesel type creature. :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Hellgate London Demo - It's ok, I might buy it if I found it on sale. :unsure:

I found it quite boring. But I never finished it, so maybe it got better?

I found it lightly entertaining in small doses, except for a couple of "forced perspective/must do" quests. The environments were drab, but some of the monsters were pretty cool. And one mid (or later?) main quest was pretty hard for my character. I think it did start to become a little less boring as the monster difficulty increased, but I never finished it either...we moved, and I haven't picked it up since.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I thought this pic was pretty nice.

post-17979-1212081429_thumb.jpg

What exactly is that blurry thing?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The bad guy. Must have taken it when he was still in motion.

Another pic of the bad guy being bad...

post-17979-1212083903_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sand

So much for sharper textures. :grin:

Also, my first Shepard (french version) looked a hell of a lot like Vin Diesel... just only from a specific lighting... in the Normandy's elevator.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I decided to go with this look for my male character...

Better than Mr. Unibrow wannabe I think. Here is some more wonderful pics! Gabs, you need to get this game.

post-17979-1212097367_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1212097478_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1212097532_thumb.jpg

Nice rack.

It better be. Its Marina Sirtis. :grin:

post-17979-1212097903_thumb.jpg

Actually, I take that back. :shifty:

I've seen better in... Tekken 5.

I am SO not getting this game now.

What do you expect from a 900 year old woman? :grin:

Benezia is still an awful character. Everything about her is awful... she's got some weird suit that makes her cleavage huge, she has a ridicuous head-crown-thing, her story isn't interesting and let's face it, the voice actress sucks.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Benezia is still an awful character. Everything about her is awful... she's got some weird suit that makes her cleavage huge, she has a ridicuous head-crown-thing, her story isn't interesting and let's face it, the voice actress sucks.

you don't like deanna troi of TNG!?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

you don't like deanna troi of TNG!?

I have no idea who that is.

:biggrin:

Ah, thank you google for translating that. :biggrin:

No I do not like Deanna Troi from Star Trek. I also don't like Star Trek, but maybe that's only because I was born only 16 years ago.

bloodlinesjpronlv4.th.jpg

Did I lol >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

See me (im)mortals and despair! >_<

hmm is that the Chloe npc you're using there?

i remember trying it briefly and she was some lesbian kensai with ridiculously high dexterity (25 or something)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!