Pictures of your games

You know what I would love to see when GTA4 hits the PC. A Vampire-The Masquerade/Bloodlines total conversion. Imagine a huge open city in which to hunt and feed, and the ability to do your own freaking driving.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Target practice on some piggies.

You need that if you're using that gun - I forget the name but remember that I quickly abandoned it in favor of slower-firing, but more accurate, weapons. :nuke:

You know what I would love to see when GTA4 hits the PC. A Vampire-The Masquerade/Bloodlines total conversion. Imagine a huge open city in which to hunt and feed, and the ability to do your own freaking driving.

That would be about the only thing that could make me get GTA-4... :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I want that game badly. Not as badly Disciples 3, but badly anyhow.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I remember playing the original all so many years ago...

Man, I feel old.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

You just want to run over that werewolf with a cadillac.

:lol:

No, not a cadillac. A GOD-DAMN SEMI!

...then a bus.

...then a helicoptor.

...then Brucie's bald head.

Woah, I played the original King's Bounty on my Commodore 64.. I remember raising dragon armies of 50 dragons or more.. and then having them revolt on me :lol:

It looks like they've used the same engine as the latest Heroes of Might and Magic for this game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It looks like they've used the same engine as the latest Heroes of Might and Magic for this game.

Nope. The Legend is based on the Dawn of Magic engine.

20795.jpg

Of course it does. Both the original King's Bounty and Heroes of Might & Magic were designed by Jon Van Caneghem, so don't be surprised by similarities. The main difference is that King's Bounty doesn't have the strategic layer and is entirely focused on a single character.

Edited by H
20795.jpg

Perhaps reading Slavoj Zizek and playing EU:Rome was not the best idea, but at least I have a big empire.

Normal difficulty, played from 536AVC (Second Punic War).

post-150-1210337250_thumb.jpg