GTA IV gets a perfect 10 at IGN

Meshugger

The store was sold out... can you believe that?! Even the friggin' PS3 version was gone by the time we got there.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Of course there was no PS3 version at the store. PS3 has no games.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Just picked up the collector's edition for the 360 at Best Buy. What's funny is that I originally preordered the standard one (back in june!) and when I got there I was like WTF no, give me the CE. And they're like "oh well we happen to have 2 left, go wait in line over there and maybe you'll get one." so I go wait in line with the people who didn't preorder and then that guy at the counter started giving me BS on how I'm in the wrong line and stuff, and I'm like just give me the CE bro! So it was like I didn't preorder but they gave my deposit on it, oh well I can't wait till I get off work

Guest The Architect
Rofl @ people who don't think GTA IV should get a 10. GTA is love, and IV is gonna be absolutely sweet.
Affection-deprived much?

I was just joking, about the first part.

Just picked up the collector's edition for the 360 at Best Buy. What's funny is that I originally preordered the standard one (back in june!) and when I got there I was like WTF no, give me the CE. And they're like "oh well we happen to have 2 left, go wait in line over there and maybe you'll get one." so I go wait in line with the people who didn't preorder and then that guy at the counter started giving me BS on how I'm in the wrong line and stuff, and I'm like just give me the CE bro! So it was like I didn't preorder but they gave my deposit on it, oh well I can't wait till I get off work

I picked up the CE as well. I have no clue why, but I guess I might need a lockbox someday anyways.

And with the heat the previous games have brought, there will probably be a 100% chance of Krookie getting carded and not a 58% chance.

The old bovine working at my local Blockbuster asked if I was over seventeen when I picked up my copy this afternoon. I asked 'Are you serious?'. She said 'No.'.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It deffinetely wasn't that expensive here.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Bling isn't an adjective, it's a noun. Learn the gangster lingo yourself.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

GTA IV also gets a perfect 10 for both PS3 and XBOX360 at Gamespot! :o

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gra...=summary;review

As far as I recall, they had only previously given a 10 to Chrono Cross for the PS1.

You bought your copy didn't you :)

They made me do it, man! I tried to tell them I was saving myself for Freelancer 2, but they didn't listen!

They game-raped me, dude. :o

manthing2.jpg

And a safe.

Heh, looks like that makes it everyone. I'm still not sold, though.

In any case, I'm out for a month starting next week, so moot point. If you manage to make Nick sell out before then, we'll see.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)