New Fallout 3 screens

sharkz

Detractors

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'd play Oblivion with guns. For a weekend.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

For ten years, the vault has been closed on this grim and funny post-apocalyptic saga, which presented moral choices that would make GTA blanch.

This is even better. Moral choices! In GTA! :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

For ten years, the vault has been closed on this grim and funny post-apocalyptic saga, which presented moral choices that would make GTA blanch.

This is even better. Moral choices! In GTA! :)

heh :)

i wrote a small comment myself there

IB1OsQq.png

Detractors

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So...

Have they released anything worthwhile recently? Maybe Bethesda's PR team is dead and they haven't noticed?

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

A few things. THere was that 'crying pipboy' screenshot, which was pretty nice. The collector's edition goodies are confirmed (bobblehead, lunchbox, book, EP soundtrack, I think). Other than that, I expect that they will use E3 as the point in which they start a new round of PR, with hands-on gameplay for the press at the show.

I wonder if that's when we'll see some dialogue, huh.

By Justin Fletcher at 4:44 PM ON 06/04/08

This is, without a doubt, the worst review I have ever read. Partially because it didn't mention The Force Unleashed, but mostly because it isn't a review.

By Tom Chick at 6:25 PM ON 06/04/08

I just want to add my voice to say that, yeah, this is really a terrible review.

:shifty:

Also some of you guys need to check your chill'o'meter since it seems to have gone into the negatives.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

There also was a concept art release at the official site a while ago. The weapons look interesting, particularly one that looks like an unholy union of a Pontiac front bumber and a hoover. Also the flame blade is awesome, especially the "protection equipment".

Otherwise it's pretty generic really. More like urban Mad Max than Fallout, but I did find at least the area design concepts very decent.

Edit: Also, craymen. :) Those whom it concerns know what I mean.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Concept arts in general are quite great tbh

Everything else blows

Well, this is finished stuff that released into the net so of course it looks great.

I've seen storyboards and sketches and believe me - they can blow.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I've seen storyboards and sketches and believe me - they can blow.

A game always looks terrible before it looks good.

Which was kinda my point.

kirottu said:

But F3 looks horrible anyway

Crappy art direction, crappy engine and crappy surroundings

Which was kinda my point.

Your FACE is your point.

My point just bit your freaking EYE.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

f3my4.jpg

Yeah :shifty: