What mythical beast are you?

Gfted1

We havent done one of these for while and I yoinked it from another forum. What mythical beast are you?

1038579034_ktopDragon.jpg

"You're a dragon. You're smart and cunning, and enjoy taking risks. Your need for independence is an advantage, but sometimes it alienates you from others. As far as *good* and *evil*, you're pretty neutral--but you may have something of a wicked streak."

1038581752_topGryphon.jpg

You're a gryphon. You're very powerful without needing to brag about it. Creativity is one of your strong suits. Your outward personality may change drastically according to your mood, which is not always a good thing. You're a loyal guardian when you choose to be and you're aligned towards *good*.

Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?stats...w.quizilla.com/" target="_blank">Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1038582225_CWINDOWSDesktopHydra.jpg

You're a hydra. You have many different outlooks on life, and know how to utilize each one to make the best of any situation. Others may mistake this for hypocrisy or even insanity, but you know yourself better than that. Indecision is your greatest flaw. Your alignment tends slightly towards *evil*.

Not totally inaccurate, actually.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You're a dragon. You're smart and cunning, and enjoy taking risks. Your need for independence is an advantage, but sometimes it alienates you from others. As far as *good* and *evil*, you're pretty neutral--but you may have something of a wicked streak.

You're a dragon. You're smart and cunning, and enjoy taking risks. Your need for independence is an advantage, but sometimes it alienates you from others. As far as *good* and *evil*, you're pretty neutral--but you may have something of a wicked streak.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Does "Dragon" mean boring, or something?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

i'd rather be a dragon than a stupid horse thingy

quick question too

isn't it's NAME Pegasus? just like people get Gorgons wrong by calling them Medusas

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

post-787-1201129249_thumb.jpg

You're a unicorn. You're very pure and innocent. Almost everyone loves you and you love almost everyone. You may be naive to the point of gullibility. You're pretty much incapable of violence, the exception being when someone you love is threatened. While your intentions are nothing but good, some might call you a "straight-edger." Your alignment is EXTREMELY *good*.

So much for accuracy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

post-787-1201129249_thumb.jpg

You're a unicorn. You're very pure and innocent. Almost everyone loves you and you love almost everyone. You may be naive to the point of gullibility. You're pretty much incapable of violence, the exception being when someone you love is threatened. While your intentions are nothing but good, some might call you a "straight-edger." Your alignment is EXTREMELY *good*.

So much for accuracy.

pansy :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

1038584777_opGargoyle.jpg

You're a gargoyle. Your heart's dearest wish is never to do any strenuous work. You're mischievous, and you may enjoy scaring people, but in the end you help others get the most out of life. Despite this, your alignment is rather *evil*.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Hm

1038583254_topPegasus.jpg

You're a pegasus. You're very calm and loving. Something about you makes others want to get close to you, whether or not you feel the same way about them. You don't bond to others easily, but when you do it's long-lasting. Your alignment is *good*, but not so much that you can't have fun.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

1038582225_CWINDOWSDesktopHydra.jpg

You're a hydra. You have many different outlooks on life, and know how to utilize each one to make the best of any situation. Others may mistake this for hypocrisy or even insanity, but you know yourself better than that. Indecision is your greatest flaw. Your alignment tends slightly towards *evil*.

I don't really know if this is an accurate assessment or not...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

1038581752_topGryphon.jpg

You're a gryphon. You're very powerful without needing to brag about it. Creativity is one of your strong suits. Your outward personality may change drastically according to your mood, which is not always a good thing. You're a loyal guardian when you choose to be and you're aligned towards *good*.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Guest The Architect

But.. I'm an arrogant smart ass jerk.

But also very warm and loving, I guess. ;)

Anyone really surprised?

PS. Someone make Fionavar do it... :sorcerer:

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm a DRAGON!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?stats...w.quizilla.com/" target="_blank">Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code