What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

Now, I have about 45 minutes time to make one epic sized "report" for tomorrow. I don't have access to computer after that (for unrelevant reasons I'm not going to talk about here) 'till tomorrow and, well, then it's too late!

****!

I'm screwed

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Edit: That is probably inappropriate discussion for these forums, even if it is generally vague and uninformative.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Now, I have about 45 minutes time to make one epic sized "report" for tomorrow. I don't have access to computer after that (for unrelevant reasons I'm not going to talk about here) 'till tomorrow and, well, then it's too late!

****!

I'm screwed

Type quickly Xard.... Damn it man, type like the WIND!

I can't remember what movies that was from. I want to say Network.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

****!

I'm screwed

Been there, done that. Ask for an extension.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Worst thing I've written in years but I survived :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Some dimwit has forgotten to put up the time for the history examination in teh internets. Also, the facility is closed now and I only have the date: tomorrow! I'm supposed to see my dad tomorrow at about noon and I don't have the time to linger at the university in the vain hope that I'll accidentally stumble on the examination on some auditorium...and don't find it late! **** this, I'll be the odd man out and write a essay on Trajan slave rights or something, unless somebody at the party that's in two hours happens to know something.

Most modern uni in the North and these kinds of fumbles happen, ffs.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I rode the exercyle for 25 minutes then drank a big cup of oolong tea to try and wake myself up, while browsing a couple game forums.

Now I'm going to take a scalding hot shower.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Got myself a new bike today. The ride back home from the store was a stark reminder how badly I needed that bike :thumbsup:

Couldn't bring myself to replace them old shoes though :sad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I actually had the urge to go over my screenplay again and do some revisions on it. Maybe I'll actually finish the storyline this time. o:)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I actually had the urge to go over my screenplay again and do some revisions on it. Maybe I'll actually finish the storyline this time. >_<

A screen play eh? Care to give a synopsis?

I'd like to write a novel or script one day.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Today I slept over hangover, after a party that had a good turnover and boy I'm glad it's now over.

stupid rhymes <3

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Right now I am on death watch for my Grandmother. She has cancer, it's in her spine, it can't be removed. She's also got some weird problems with her legs, and sores on her heels, one of which has some dead tissue in it and needs to be treated with a debreeding ointment daily. She's on a pharmacy of drugs, she's in pain pretty constantly, and she has no appetite even though she continues to eat. If I was her I would've shot myself already, she's a stubborn old lady.

She still walks around with the aid of her walker, and does as many chores as she can, tries to keep herself busy. She used to use the computer I'm on a lot but the morphine ****ed her eyesight over so that doesn't work so well for her anymore. She will die, she might last a few more months, or years, but it's coming; fast.

My Uncle was taking care of her, but he's recovering from asophageal cancer himself, as well as alcoholism, and when he was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer he decided to get his drunk on and act like a jerk to everyone around him. He's a lot more suited to the task than I am when he's sober as a registered nurse, and I can't really blame him for crawling into a bottle as bad as things are for him even though it still pisses me off. He never really did recover from his alcoholism before all this crap started. I think he was sober for maybe a year.

Anyhow, it all came to a head a week ago when he was sent to the emergency room by someone never really was clear on who, he was trying to get back in the car at the grocery store but he was so drunk he couldn't stay standing. My little sister had to pick him up because my dad was out of town and while he was polite at the hospital as soon as he got in the car with her he started demanding that she take him back to the car so he could drive home. He was living with my grandmother, for clarification. Also this isn't even his car, it's my grandmother's, because his truck was in the shop getting painted or something. He starts to threaten to jump out if she doesn't take him to get the car so she's all "Welp, enough's enough." and lets him out, calls 911 'cause it's dark and rainy and the roads up here aren't exactly pedestrian friendly on a good day. Cops bring him back to Grandma's and again, he's contrite and polite to them, goes to bed to sober up when they tell him to but as soon as they're gone he's out demanding his keys from my sister again.

So she leaves. Of course she can't leave long becaue my grandma's still here, but she had to get the keys away or else he wouldn't leave him alone. By this time she's gotten ahold of me, I was out of cell reception the entire day, and I go back up with her. I had plans for a LAN party I'd been planning with my friends for a couple weeks so being a selfish bastard I'm kind of pissed off. Anyhow, I get back up there and it's mostly over, aunt shows up shortly and she takes over.

Next day he gets so plotzed before my other uncle shows up that he calls 911 on himself to get an ambulance over because he's afraid he's gonna die of alcohol poisoning. Grandma gets so fed up with him at this point that she says she's leaving until he does, comes to our house but it's extremely hard on her. She just wasn't comfortable there. Does the same goddamn thing again the next day but we get grandma back home and get him to a hotel with my other uncle. He's manipulative as hell too, playing up how drunk he is and whether or not things are hurting him in a ploy for sympathy. At this point we're trying to get him check into a VA clinic to get his pain meds and his substance abuse in check because that's the best option at this point, but he has to check himself in consensually. So he's down in Central California with other uncle and I'm up here depressed as hell and constantly reminded of the mortality of myself and those around me, while I watch my grandma die. It sucks.

Later today my cousing should get here and take over and I go and see my half sister that I had that thread about recently. I get to meet my niece for the first time in twelve years and the other five year old one for the first time. >_<

Monday I'll probably be back here again.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I spent the day at home with one of the worst hungovers I've ever experienced.

I've watched TV and slept.

And oh, ice cold cola just have to be touched by god when you drinks it on the morning when you have a hungover.

Hang on to your life Jiminy! Hang on to it like you hang on to others'!

kirottu said:

I actually had the urge to go over my screenplay again and do some revisions on it. Maybe I'll actually finish the storyline this time. :yucky:

A screen play eh? Care to give a synopsis?

I'd like to write a novel or script one day.

Maybe later. I might just upload the entire thing for people to read when the revision is done.

Ok, but I'm going to steal it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I went paintballing yesterday and am now all bruises. Not from the paintballs, but from crashing into the ground, and trees. It's amazing how one doesn't realise how badly hurt one is at the time.

Got chatted up in the pub yesterday by a rather gorgeous brunette, and fixed a date for Tuesday. I deduce from this that I am most sexy when I have mud in my hair and am limping.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I went paintballing yesterday and am now all bruises. Not from the paintballs, but from crashing into the ground, and trees. It's amazing how one doesn't realise how badly hurt one is at the time.

Got chatted up in the pub yesterday by a rather gorgeous brunette, and fixed a date for Tuesday. I deduce from this that I am most sexy when I have mud in my hair and am limping.

Maybe it was the bulge in your pants.....from your wallet. :devil:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I went over my paintball gear today. We're heading out to Henderson tomorrow and I'll be paintballing out in the desert on Friday. Fun. Yes, it does tend to render me black with tinges of blue and purple, but it's FUN, damn it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I went over my paintball gear today. We're heading out to Henderson tomorrow and I'll be paintballing out in the desert on Friday. Fun. Yes, it does tend to render me black with tinges of blue and purple, but it's FUN, damn it.

I assume you mean within vegas. I'll meet you there comrade. Time and place?

It's only the second time I've played it. The only reason I can see for doing it more often is to get a gun that is better than a brown bess musket.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.